Fix for bugs in Microsoft Sync?

Is this forum run by Ford, or independently? If the former, hope my question does not get squelched.

We can probably all tell that Microsoft Sync is full of bugs. Losing AM/FM presets, wrong station being identified, difficulty indexing an iPod, etc. Fortunately SiriusXM works well and Howard Stern is a hoot!

Anyway, is there any hope that these bugs will eventually get fixed?

Should I be asking this question on the Sync forum?

Is this forum run by Ford, or independently? If the former, hope my question does not get squelched.

We can probably all tell that Microsoft Sync is full of bugs. Losing AM/FM presets, wrong station being identified, difficulty indexing an iPod, etc. Fortunately SiriusXM works well and Howard Stern is a hoot!

Anyway, is there any hope that these bugs will eventually get fixed?

Should I be asking this question on the Sync forum?

While I suspect the owner of the forums has some agreement in place with Ford, the vast majority of the day to day operation seems to be done done by enthusiasts.  I have never in all my years seen a complaint, even from someone with a repetitive unfounded hobbyhorse, "mysteriously disappear" here or on any other of the BlueOvalForums. 

Coming from the MyFordTouch world: Ford has been releasing updates a couple times a year. It feels like forever if you're one of those people who happens to be, for whatever reason that is beyond the understanding of mortal users, triggering some inconvenient (or worse, unsafe) bug. But they have continued to make the updates available for vehicles of prior model years, so I would expect current vehicles to be supported in the years to come as well. Personally, mine was built recently enough to come with the latest version - and although it is not trouble-free, it seems like the general flow of complaints has ebbed. 

I am not familiar with the state of Sync without MFT.