Guess what I found while I was cleaning up under the bonnet...

Jus-A-CMax

So we know the CMax has nice little crevices under the bonnet for the leaves and twigs to gatherm hide and hold a party....and I decided on Sunday to clean up those crevices - you know, carrying all that extra weight, its really effecting my MPG runs here :shift:

So there I was using the pliers to pull out the twigs and leaves and low-and-behold, I pulled out this lil bugger...

9407247504_81caafda96_c.jpg

It was dead...or so it seemed to me. Was it beautiful though for a wee lil bug.

Enjoy :)

So we know the CMax has nice little crevices under the bonnet for the leaves and twigs to gatherm hide and hold a party....and I decided on Sunday to clean up those crevices - you know, carrying all that extra weight, its really effecting my MPG runs here :shift:

So there I was using the pliers to pull out the twigs and leaves and low-and-behold, I pulled out this lil bugger...

9407247504_81caafda96_c.jpg

It was dead...or so it seemed to me. Was it beautiful though for a wee lil bug.

Enjoy :)

Great picture and he is very pretty!  If you stare at the bug it looks like he's been superimposed.  

He must be from England or Ireland or????  The Hood is the Bonnet, the Trunk is the Boot, a Sweater is a Jumper and ladies underwear is her Knickers    :censored: ........go figure

Ah, OK. Thanks. I was thinking he was referring to the grill/bumper area or something. I saw it when originally posted, and was :headscratch: .

He must be from England or Ireland or????  The Hood is the Bonnet, the Trunk is the Boot, a Sweater is a Jumper and ladies underwear is her Knickers    :censored: ........go figure

Ah, OK. Thanks. I was thinking he was referring to the grill/bumper area or something. I saw it when originally posted, and was :headscratch: .

lol, jus look at my avatar to see where I am from ;)

Me too! But everyone else I know swears the smaller red beetles are the June Bugs, and that the giant green ones are Fruit Beetles. 

Around here the big ones are called Japanese Beetles. Infestations of them devour the leaves on our beans, grapes and kiwi!! Thankfully none seen this year.