I'm curious - any adjustments needed after initial delivery?

Altazi

My new C-Max SEL w/303A & panoramic roof was pretty much perfect, but it did need a bit of a front-end alignment so the steering wheel was "straight" when driving in a straight line (anything that isn't properly aligned drives me nuts - maybe a little OCD here.)  How about you all?  Did your vehicle need any minor tweaks after you got it?

Had a noticeable rattle in the irght side rear of the CMax while in motion.

Dealer found that the right rear brake caliper had a both that was cross-threaded and was not secured; removed/reapaired it and has not been an issue since.

I am reminded of the 70's-80's vehicles that would not start when you took delivery, or had to make lists of things that did not work.....and we accepted that as normal

I am reminded of the 70's-80's vehicles that would not start when you took delivery, or had to make lists of things that did not work.....and we accepted that as normal

Remember that little notebook that you kept in the car, for writing down the list?  Ahhhhh, those weren't the days!  :nonono:

Other than the liftgate issue, which has already been fixed, I have had one issue since taking delivery.  The inside cover to the Pano Roof needs adjusting for its stop point.  Planning on getting it done with the recalibration.  Other than that, the new C-MAX has been spot on.  No sounds, everything stays good and tight.

Edited by ScubaDadMiami