New Smartphone: Which one works well with your car?

Hello,

I have the old Iphone 3gs.  Everything works fine except for the not being able to send or receive texts on MFT. 

I'm in the market for a new phone right now and am seriosly considering the Galaxy III or IV or a new Iphone 5.

What do you guys have and do all the MFT features work on your phone?

I have the HTC one.  Texting worked fine w/ MFT 3.1.3. W/ 3.5 sync says messaging isn't supported with the device whenever I try to send text messages or tell it to read messages, but it will read mesages to me as they come in.  I haven't tried to troubleshoot.  3.6 is out, and I'm going to upgrade to that first to see what happens.

There is a list of compatible devices that is on the syncmyride.com website ( or whatever it may have moved to).

The list is not that up to date.

This is the list:  http://www.nsapp.fordtechservice.dealerconnection.com/sync/usEN/sync_us_EN_iop_2_00.pdf

It rates the iPhone 4 as "the best".  If you don't need the latest, greatest then you could save a ton of money as AT&T sells those now for $49 with a plan.  I have a 4s (has a 3GS too) that I'm very satisfied with and don't feel the need to upgrade anytime soon.  It will read text to you but not reply.  Address book uploads easily, etc.

I have the HTC one.  Texting worked fine w/ MFT 3.1.3. W/ 3.5 sync says messaging isn't supported with the device whenever I try to send text messages or tell it to read messages, but it will read mesages to me as they come in.  I haven't tried to troubleshoot.  3.6 is out, and I'm going to upgrade to that first to see what happens.

MFT 3.6 fixes the problems I was having.