What is your Lifetime Average MPG?

homestead

Ha,  43.33 MPG US  am I right?

Homestead you are on the money!  You don't need to join Luminosity.com. LOL  So many Americans don't get the calculation.  Since Canada went metric multi years ago, my brain works double time always. i.e. If I drive out to see a friend who is 70 kilometers away, I do the conversion automatically to miles  Same with the fuel economy, and same with the navigation system when she says turn in 600 meters I am converting that.  It sure fills my head up with crap!  The young folks who only grew up with metric don't have the same struggle. Having my brain filled with superfluous info. is the reason I am joining Luminosity.com LOL.

Edited by Laurel

My lifetime fuel mileage is only 36.7, with 10,600 miles on the car.  Purchased in Nov 2012 and since the FE update my life time mileage is on the down swing.  Ask my dealer to undo the FE update since I was getting better daily mileage before.  Still like the car and all it's features.  Just let down over the mileage, we'll see if the $550 check from Ford will change my thoughts.  Most likely not.

My lifetime reading is 42.8 MPG with a little over 12,200 miles on the odometer. The first 5 months of operation were in winter (YES! November through March is winter for me.) so I started out with a very low score that's been going up since April. I just might level off at 43 MPG for the first year of operation before my mileage drops along with the outside temperature.

Just checked mine: Dist. 12918.7mi EV

117.6 Regen mi

Fuel Used 45.0 MPG

Brake Score: 98%

OD: 33805mi