Rainette

RachelnLa

Still no car. Part was due to arrive sept 24. Nope. It was SHIPPED sept 24. I called Monday and it still had not arrived. They received a letter on Friday saying it was shipped. I have called ford several times and left voicemails. No calls returned. It has now been over a month. I am losing faith.

Gee Rachel that is a bummer.  In the old days we would check junk yards to find a replacement part, but I guess it's too soon for any C-Maxes to be in junk yard.  And I guess they would only use new parts since we are under warranty.  Fingers crossed that the part arrives tomorrow.

That's horrible, Rachel.  But on a positive note: when you DO get your car back, it will be like driving it the first time!!  Absence makes the heart grow fonder, blah, blah blah!  Hope the car gets back to you soon.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, huh? So if I am absent from here.....would someone be more fond of me?

I don't think so, Tim.

See when I answer my own question...thats a sign of..... :kookie:

:stirpot:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

:gold_star: for Rachelll...lunacy really....but all in jest :thumbsup:

Nothing new Rachel, defocussing off from the CMax until yesterday when I went to another market research thing, along with about 30 other CMax owners from all around Los Angeles. It was pretty cool but I hated the morning wake up...screwed up my day as I have been up way early all week. I did a we thread from my observations of the event...but can't say much about it since there is a non-disclosure in place. It was as fun as a survey can get...but NOT anywhere as thrilling as the time when I got to meet the Ford engineers in Irvine...but the check from them was nice indeed. I seriously did it for the money.... :spend:  @ me anyday and I'll say anything u want :drool:

As for me, jus working on my golf swing bringing it back down to a single digit handicap that I once was. New G25 irons...ubber big heads help (big thread on that on the golf forums). It working, dropping my scores and I still have some looseness with some clubs but my new irons are MONEY....saving me a lot. I am especially working on my hip rotation since thats my achilles heels for many years, call it a lazy hip and its the cause of many errand swings & scores. Right now, my swing looks more like Tiger-Foley swing than Adam Scott...that dude is ubber flexible, like the juniors that I teach...and I am way past those years. Yeah...u know I am golf nut.

Nothing new in Maxine, shes taking a breather from all the EVing at the moment. Running on ICE, taking some freeways. When is Rainette coming back, any ETA?

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Ouch. I feel your pain. I bought one of the very first Saturns and had it about a month when they took it away as part of a coolant recall and gave me a sucky Pontiac to drive for 6 weeks while they built me a new one. I hated every minute of that time until I got my car back.

Hi RachelinLa,

Been awhile since could post, been in TX enjoying my new granddaughter Emily. We flew there because of daughter going into labor so quick. I am glad they are finally coming around on your car. Mines been in garage at home for almost a month , but did come with her name Forita something like Ford and Rita put together. When we got home Fex Ex envelope just laying by front door, we are not sure how long it was there, but inside was the check. Enjoy your car when you get it back. We are taking Forita to Fl Thanksgiving.

Ah....may be thats WHY I started to get 2 days of < 60 MPGs. You know, when Rainette is running, it causing the earth to shake here in Los Angeles, much like a butterfly in Argentina causes all those hurricanes. Did I lose everyone.....or am I NUTZ? :confused:

ps welcome home Rainette, mama missed you BADLY....