MFT Upgrade --new updates for streets and businesses?

Laurel

I am wondering when you all got the MFT upgrade and new SD card, did streets and businesses get updated?  Our info. seems pretty outdated, but we don't have the upgrade.

The new card does have more up to date information, but if what you are seeing has been fixed in the new card who knows.  I suppose someone w/ the updates could try to find a street or something on the map you are wondering about to see if it contains newer info for your area.

The new card does have more up to date information, but if what you are seeing has been fixed in the new card who knows.  I suppose someone w/ the updates could try to find a street or something on the map you are wondering about to see if it contains newer info for your area.

Have a street here that has been one way to the east for about 20 years, it has been reported to the various gps manufacturers and even with A4 it tell you to turn west on the street

I'm saying the A3 and A4 card are not identical. There are updates, but that doesn't mean it's 100% accurate everywhere.

the errors for roads that have been re-routed, exits and entrances to the highways that have been closed or opened that where done 5 years ago where on A3, the same exact errors are on the A4. would have thought they would have made sure that entrances and exits to major interstates that where moved or closed when they rebuilt 25 miles of the interstate would have been included in the A4 build, heck they should have been on the A3 set.