Down in the dumps? The Chech & other great YouTube finds to smile again

Jus-A-CMax

Its been a bad day. I was in pain and I had to schedule an emergency physical teraphy to relieve the stiffness for my back and neck near the end of work. Throw in a couple of curveball from here into the mix, I was not a happy camper.

...but I did find some some smiles in this and I thought I would share it, for those who are down in the dumps, just play it and let your heart melt..."The Chech"

:)

Edited the title, make this into a positive thread for those in the dumps. I'll add more cutesy & funny YouTube finds. Its a jungle out there for sure.

So if ANYONE here has a positive or funny YouTube worthy of us Maxers, post the links here.

Lets make this a HAPPY THREAD instead...what say you?

:rockon:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Its been a bad day. I was in pain and I had to schedule an emergency physical teraphy to relieve the stiffness for my back and neck near the end of work. Throw in a couple of curveball from here into the mix, I was not a happy camper.

:)

Mod edited to reflect Post #1

Jus so sorry some rude person would have the nerve to give you grief for something you did not cause.  Pleeease don't leave your input is invaluable to us all.  I"m sorry Maxine is hurting too.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Absolutely adorable!!! I'm glad it warmed your heart and gave you a smile.......that's some of the best medicine (besides your wife's gentle hugs).

Thanks for sharing.

The Chech RULEZ! I am not a Heat Fan but after this, I think she may change my mind!!!

Yep, I decide to edit Post #1 and change the tone of this thread into more positive stuff. This is open to anyone who finds a worthy POSITIVE & FUNNY Youtube, lets add it here and make it a HAPPY THREAD.

What say you?

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Dynamite YouTube!  Thanks Jus.  Nothing like good 'kid therapy'! 

We are celebrating four first birthdays in the next month in our extended family. 

It was hoppening last November!  (Actually it's more hoppening now that they are all starting to walk.)

:bliss:  :bliss:  :bliss:  :bliss:

Best,

Nick

(Yikes, did someone say dump, time to move away from the changing table)

Edited by C-MaxSea

Brother Mike - truedat. The last minute or 2 is the most telling. When you stop thinking about ones self, you evolve to be better. You know its the right thing to do, watch the tears. Unfortunately, you and I live in a me-me-me and dishonest world...if this changes 1 person, that a great start.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MkkDpJrxVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MkkDpJrxVs

feel free to jump ahead to 1:40, the first woman attempting to park is ... well, just kind of a boring example of someone who is really bad at parallel parking, but the SECOND one is hilarious, first of all, it's a SMART 24, the tiniest car on the road since Jeremy Clarkson folded himself into an easter egg pretending to be a car, and as you watch it you may well think;

is she trying to get INTO the space, or OUT of it?

are her hands covered with butter? I can see her bingo wings flapping furiously, but the front wheels are not turning much...

there, there, I've almost ... got it . . . nope.

maybe if I get more space and try it FASTER

nope

ok, more runway is obviously needed then

nope

then she gets out, and seems just BAFFLED that she's at an angle or how to fix it, maybe the road moved?

even in this long distance shot, you can tell from her body language that she doesn't have the first whimperings of an idea of what to do to fix this....

her friend gets out, and doesn't even attempt to direct her- (just stands WELL CLEAR of this tiny car as the driver gathers herself to try again)

we can't hear her friend, the poster of this video has added a frenetic banjo soundtrack that adds immeasurably to the humor, a musical pastiche that opens a clear window into what it must sound like inside this womans head as she attempts to square the circle... but if we could, I imagine she's saying something to the effect of; "It ain't gonna git no better Joleen, just let it be, it's good enuff, come on, we're gonna be late!"

she slowly pulls out, we're rooting for her, yes, that's a good angle, that will work

she continues pulling forward slowly.... slowly....!!! SWEET JEEBUS, she's not going to try and do it FASTER is she !?!

NO,NO,NO, ...... wait, is she .... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I think she just decided that this whole car thingy is just not her deal and headed straight

back to the dealership to return the thing... she shoulda got a Ford with the auto-parallel park. Poor thing.

Edited by MacGyver

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...