GPS NAV system -- who is mfr? (brand name)

Mi-C

Does anyone know which manufacturer's navigation system is on 2013 C-Max Hybrid ? ( I.e, Garmin, Magellan, Tom Tom, ..other? This was our first time with gps NAV on a car, used it a lot especially on vacation in unfamiliar cities. We sometimes "made an extra stop, or chose to take a different street or different interstate exit after entering the destination, while driving. NAV system always tried to "help" us get back on the "computed route" (mostly saying make a legal u- turn etc). But it was good about re-calculating, and picking up where we actually were successfully. Would love to know which mfr NAV ? thanks!

I suspect that this is an inhouse build for ford. They have been at it for a few years now. As far as the Maps it is my understanding that they are provided by Navteq. If we ever want to upgrade our maps it will be through them. Not sure on either of these but it is my understanding FWIW.