I phone 5

Hey folks,

making the switch from android to I phone.  Its work related  so I don't have an option.  If love to move from my 3g motorolla BB clone to a galaxy...  but  the new boss is hooked on apple products.  Not that I complain  I love my ipods and my daughters I phone..

Juts curious if there are any issues I may have with the MFT

No issue with mine so far.  The sync and bluetooth audio work great!   I did turn off the auto play with iphone option.  Cool idea but I want to choose when I listen to my phones music versus every time I get in a song fires up.  I do love using google maps via bluetooth.  I find google maps quicker and more thought out versus the in car nav.

No real problems with my iPhone 5s. I sometimes have trouble getting the audio for google maps or apple maps to come out of the synch system when plugged into the usb port. That is solved by simply using bluetooth. Of course then your battery runs down real fast, so using an external battery for long trips solves that problem.

No real problems with my iPhone 5s. I sometimes have trouble getting the audio for google maps or apple maps to come out of the synch system when plugged into the usb port. That is solved by simply using bluetooth. Of course then your battery runs down real fast, so using an external battery for long trips solves that problem.

Get a 12v USB charger and use the "cigarette lighter" plug in front of the shifter.  It also charges much faster than using the USB (aka iPod) plug inside the armrest.

My wife has an iPhone 5s and it plays well with MFT.  I went from a 4s to a galaxy note 3 and we ended up using it with google maps on its large screen as the NAV on a recent family trip.  I plugged it into my 12 USB charger, turned it sideways, and placed it over the MFT screen!  LOL  For the first time and when we really wanted to use it a lot in an unfamiliar city, the factory nav decided to play the bouncing locator game usually putting us on the feeder road next to the freeway with the ensuing constant redirecting directions to get us back on the freeway.     :banghead:

Momentarily hijacking the iPhone thread, here's an iPhone auxiliary battery pack that could solve two problems for C-MAX owners, the auxiliary battery to recharge your iDevice, and allegedly also has enough power to jump-start your vehicle. Since the C-MAX gets starting power from the High Voltage Battery, it needs just a little power to run the 12-volt systems when the 12v battery dies, so this might work.

http://junopower.com/collections/junojumpr/products/jumpr-cars-best-friend-jumpstart-cars-on-the-go

Brief overview from TUAW without testing the car-starting

http://www.tuaw.com/2014/07/14/junojumpr-jumpstart-your-iphone-and-your-car/

Momentarily hijacking the iPhone thread, here's an iPhone auxiliary battery pack that could solve two problems for C-MAX owners, the auxiliary battery to recharge your iDevice, and allegedly also has enough power to jump-start your vehicle. Since the C-MAX gets starting power from the High Voltage Battery, it needs just a little power to run the 12-volt systems when the 12v battery dies, so this might work.

http://junopower.com/collections/junojumpr/products/jumpr-cars-best-friend-jumpstart-cars-on-the-go

Brief overview from TUAW without testing the car-starting

http://www.tuaw.com/2014/07/14/junojumpr-jumpstart-your-iphone-and-your-car/

Wow, 12v @ 300amps hard to believe.