Has anyone tried this replacement Android radio?

Hello folks. Saw this radio and wondered if anyone has any experience with it. Actually listed for the Kuga which is the European version of the Escape. The Escape and the C Max share dashboards so it seems as if this will fit. Any ideas?

https://phoenixandroidradios.com/collections/ford/products/10-4-tesla-style-vertical-screen-android-navi-radio-for-ford-escape-2013-2017

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nope. For that price on a Sync 2/2013-2015MY C-Max, may as well splurge on upgrading to Sync 3 which is a BIG upgrade IMHO and it remains as stock as possible vs a hacky and potentially buggy aftermarket solution (which these 'Android' headunits usually are).

If you already have Sync 3, I definitely recommend looking into updating to 3.4.x. I believe on all 2016+ C-Max's Ford only officially allows updating to 3.3.x versions, but 3.4 can be done with a small bit of extra leg work and it still remains fully functional. But you get a nicer UI (IMHO), and a bit more responsive and performant interface as well as a number of small improvements with Ford still actively providing updates (latest was late July this year and we're probably due for another release soon) with real tangible improvements and bug fixes.

Since upgrading my 2013 from Sync 2/MyFord Touch to Sync 3, I've been extremely happy with it and don't anticipate any plans to upgrade or go aftermarket. It was well worth spending about $700 or so all in, IMHO.