Where will YOU be when the world ends 12/21/12?

Jus-A-CMax

I will be making Christmas candy, still doing a little shopping (might buy some end of the world supplies just in case--I did that prior to the Y2K scare).  Our wedding anniversary is Dec.19th, met my husband in Red Deer, Alberta, he was in the military flying air cadets then, and I was on bus load of student nurses recruited to attend a dance at the officer's mess, we decided to get married two weeks after we met--he was 21 and I was 19.  That was in 1968 and here we are 44 years later driving our C-Max trying to compete over who gets the best mileage.

Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless us all.

I will be making Christmas candy, still doing a little shopping (might buy some end of the world supplies just in case--I did that prior to the Y2K scare).  Our wedding anniversary is Dec.19th, met my husband in Red Deer, Alberta, he was in the military flying air cadets then, and I was on bus load of student nurses recruited to attend a dance at the officer's mess, we decided to get married two weeks after we met--he was 21 and I was 19.  That was in 1968 and here we are 44 years later driving our C-Max trying to compete over who gets the best mileage.

Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless us all.

:runaway: ...

that was the year I was born.... :baby:

PS this was the 3rd time I had to edit the post, for some d*mba$$ reason this board won't take the 2 above lines in a single sentence. Must be me.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Are you trying to make me feel old? LOL  On the plus side of things, I actually lived through the Woodstock era and nothing else could compare with those times.  Wearing tie dyed clothes, smoking dope while listening to Leonard Cohen, protesting the Vietnam War--those were the days --we felt so wicked yet were so naive and innocent.