Pictures thread

valkraider

• 3 weeks later...

That's Timberline on Mt. Hood. No, it's not me - I took the pic. I am a skier. :)

I was back up today.

I bought a spring pass but I am getting my ski legs back in shape - I had been away from the mountains for a couple years while living in the south... I used to get a pass every year to a couple of the ski areas here on Hood - but I had a two season gap. I missed the mountain...

Here was my day yesterday when that picture was taken.

photomar24183204.jpg

• 3 months later...

i think we found the reason you're not getting that great gas mileage....all that heavy white stuff sticking to the top of your car. i think you need to remove that, then you will get better mileage....just saying :drool:

So "Snow Storm Blue" is a two-tone pattern:

Noah,"My favorite time for the Candy Blue color is during the gloaming. The red infuses into the color to create a color vibrant and deep. I need to take some pics of it on an evening with a fiery sunset. But I can offer this: "

I love how you've matched the Candy Blue with the orange flowers.  That's a great combo!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How does the dirt show up on this car? I know we have a black escape and it shows dirt like crazy.

Contrasting colors like white or gray will show up just like you would expect. But things like water spots after a rain will not show as badly as black.

Keep in mind that, although the color is called Blue Candy, it is more like a teal or aqua. At least, that's what it seems like to me. I really haven't seen a photograph yet that shows the car's color accurately.

• 2 weeks later...

actually the color called "Ice Storm" is the one that looks like aqua. the blue candy is the darker one that looks like a blue jelly bean

Keep in mind that, although the color is called Blue Candy, it is more like a teal or aqua. At least, that's what it seems like to me. I really haven't seen a photograph yet that shows the car's color accurately.

actually the color called "Ice Storm" is the one that looks like aqua. the blue candy is the darker one that looks like a blue jelly bean

I disagree. My C-Max is blue candy and it is certainly not close to being dark blue. As I stated before, it is more of an aqua color.