Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

On 12/30/2019 at 9:16 AM, ArizonaEnergi said:

Thank you for bringing it back and the merge sounds like a good idea.  I have to buy new tires and these forums are the source of great help!

Working on the preparation for the merged now.  It may be a few more days, but I will get it done.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 1:12 PM, C-MAX Hybrid Guide said:

Working on the preparation for the merged now.  It may be a few more days, but I will get it done.

Hi, just wondering how it's going with the merge process. If that ends up being too much of a hassle, maybe we could donate to just bring the energi forum back as a separate site again?

Thanks.

19 hours ago, Billyk24 said:

... might be a signal to move onto the Escape Hybrid (forum)...

Suggestions welcome, if you can find one that's active. Here is the most active Escape forum I've found, and they've had 3 of 11 forums on the 4G Escape active in the last day. 

https://www.fordescape.org/forums/4g-ford-escape-general-discussion.268/

And this one is near-dormant, but posts have good information, like order guides. Ford employees here, I think. 

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/73-escape-kuga-forum/

Have fun,

Frank

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 8:14 PM, Billyk24 said:

Energi forum hasn't appeared in a long time.    Do not believe it will come back.  Since Ford no longer sells the CMax in the USA, how much longer will this forum exist?

It was a great forum, a great source of information, and very knowledgable members,  I learned a great deal there and I miss it.

1 hour ago, RubyMax said:

It was a great forum, a great source of information, and very knowledgable members,  I learned a great deal there and I miss it.

It was.  The Energi forum is dead - long live the Energi forum! (in this thread, lol)  There's also the C-Max Reddit group, but at only 700+ members, it's not as active as this.

• 1 month later...

Been waiting for the Energi revival, then merging.  To be honest I checked and there's no more Platinum membership here, but I had one over there.  Don't suppose you could at least transfer it over so my screen is clean of advertising.  We no longer have our C-MAX so to explain paying for another membership would be difficult even if you offered it....

• 1 year later...
On 12/27/2019 at 11:32 AM, C-MAX Hybrid Guide said:

Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

We'll be bringing back the C-MAX Energi Forum shortly too.  Once it's up an running we'll merge the two sites together as one.

Hello, forum admin.

It's been over 2 years, any updates on the content migration of the C-Max Energi Forum??

There's some important threads that I bookmarked on that old forum which I cannot access anymore. I've tried checking all the online website archival sites (like the Wayback Machine) but I only found a homepage snapshot from 2016.

Would there be any way to put me in contact with the (I guess now former) Energi Forum's administrator to see if they have the files? The Energi Forum's URL now goes to a page with an iFrame showing adult content in Chinese.

Any updates would be appreciated, thank you.

-jtespi (Jacob)

• 5 weeks later...

When I joined as moderator there was no talk about the Energi forum.  I was just explained my duty and that an approval system was going to be placed to prevent spam.  Actually we were asked to kind of vote on that matter…

I’m afraid I’m not sure why the site was basically taken down but have only conjecture as to why….

• 1 year later...