Thank you both for your responses:)

I have found these diagrams on ebay but it takes 3-4 weeks to post them to my country and the car is being repaired at the moment.

Plus 3 Golfer - there can be some differences because VIN decoding says 2017 has DRL but many thanks for such quick info:)

DRLs are controlled by the BCM.  So, there should not be any wiring changes due to DRLs.  IIRC, US fleet and Canadian C-Maxes had DRLs implemented when sold. In a early MYs  dealer or by using FORScan, DRLs could be turned on / off by changing a data file in BCM.   IIRC, in later MYs, DRLs were hard coded in the BCM and could not be turned on / off.

I have European headlights and there is difference in number of cords: 8/13 so it could be easier for the mechanic to work with proper wiring diagram:)

All front will look different because there was no lifting in the USA and the car will get after-lifting front from Europe.

Plus 3 Golfer - thank you for info about DRL and BCM.

So, what you are saying is that the mechanic needs to know what the connector wires to the front end are used for so that the mechanic can adapt the USA connector from the BCM to the European front end connectors for the headlamp assembly, fogs and so forth?  For $25 you can download the 2017 / 2018 Service manual (see link below) with wiring diagram.  Several years ago I downloaded the 2013/14 C-Max manual (and includes all Ford products made in USA) from an Ebay seller.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-C-Max-2017-2018-Factory-Workshop-Service-Repair-Manual/303483126658?hash=item46a9010382:g:ST4AAOSw2k5dw5WN

Exactly:)

I haven't checked dvd because I thought it will take the same time to send it as the paper version. Thank you:)

In the meantime I've found these pages:

Ford catalog 7zap - very helpful for searching of parts. Not only ford.

Motorcraft service - it says that contains ford service info and one can buy access. The shortest access time is 72h. I haven't checked it yet so no opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tmk_83 said:

Final info ?

Service manual from ebay has 6100 useful pages about fixing many things.

No need to wait for dvd - link with downloadable content is provided after buying.

My car is fixed.

Thank you all for help:)

So can you recommend these downloads? I was thinking of getting the 2014 manual for $25. How big is the download file?

• 1 year later...