Sync Turn Display Setting non My Ford Touch

My wife is trying to learn to use Sync Service for navigation on her Ford C-Max SE without My Ford Touch (Small Display Center of Dash).  The problem is that when the system gives directions we get the voice and the turn arrow or distance to turn, etc. displayed for what seems like one or two seconds replacing the radio station data or USB songs during that time.  I think there should be a way to change this like from display for a longer time or stay route data on while on an active route.  We know we can as for "Next Turn" but do not think this should be necessary.

Anyone know how to do this.  Prefer knowing how to do it vice asking the dealer who, if he could do it would not be prone to tell how it is done.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dtorres" data-cid="7405" data-time="1359210627"><p>

If you switch the screen to the right of the speedometer to nav display instead of the efficiency leaves the next turn directions are on that screen.</p></blockquote>

I don't think that works on the SE without MFT. My SE (without MFT) shows only Leaves or Compass. Please advise if you have figured out a way to change that -- it would make Services useful.