5 yr Maintenance Recommended

2016 C-Max; current Mileage 13,000; Gas\Elec (this is not a Mistake...its 13,000) .....will be 5 yrs old in April.  I called dealers to get price quotes on Flushing and new Anti-Freeze in Cooling system and Hybrid Cooling system.  First, I was amazed by the $149.99 Chg for the Cooling System.  But I was amazed that none of the dealers knew that the Hybrid system  needed to be flushed with new Coolant....  One dealer even said, they had no idea how the Hybrid system could even be drained and that you never had to Drain and replace the Hybrid cooling System.  Comments like this quite honestly really make me concerned about taking the C-Max in to the dealer to get this Maintenance done...I mean if they don't have the knowledge of what and How...how can I trust the work will be performed properly.   I had to push back on one dealer when they informed me the Hybrid system needed no Maintenance...that the Maintenance Booklet that came with the C-Max documents the Hybrid coolant system Change.  When I did finally force a Quote, I got $149.99 for the Hybrid change; same as the Cooling system....these prices just seem very high.  

So my questions to this Forum....those that have drained ...Flushed..put in new Coolant in 

1) Cooling System

2) Hybrid System

*  Both systems can be drained, Flushed and new Coolant put in?

* Does the Cooling system have a drain Plug?  Or, do you just remove the Bottom Hose to drain?

* Does the Hybrid system have a drain Plug..and if not, how is it drained?

* Does anyone know of a Link that details how...step by step...

* How to drain/Flush/put in new Anti-Freeze in the Cooling system and Hybrid Systems? 

4 hours ago, fbov said:

I understand the dealer's confusion; you only have engine coolant. C-Max HVB is air-cooled. 

One can look at the hybrid "system" as an ICE, two motor/generators, HVB and electronics. That system has coolant, but only in the ICE. My Escape has two cooling systems, but not your C-Max. And for that fairly standard $150, I'd expect them to drain, spend some time flushing, and refill.  

Incorrect. There's a second coolant system but it is purely for the inverter and has a MUCH smaller coolant tank. And I can't imagine a reason why that shouldn't be changed at the same time the ICE coolant is done as well.