Post Your Life Time MPG's, Total Mi., EV mi., Regen mi. and Brake Score

ptjones

My White Hornet's lifetime numbers on 7/23 say:

MPG                   45.2

ODOMETER   12452

EV MI                6574

REGEN MI          595

BRAKE SCORE  94%

marshtex2 Good Job, thanks for the numbers. :)  It would seem that almost everyone is making EPA and CR look bad. :yahoo:

Paul

Here are my numbers:

Total Miles:  38033.4

EV:  16246.5 ~42.7%

Regen:  1375.8 (Don't have a number before the update, sorry)

Brake Score:  97%

MPG Gage: 46.0

MPG Pump: 43.9

Good Job. I'm guessing you are mainly HWY miles. It looks like the lower the EV% score the more HWY miles. :)

Paul

It would be interesting to get location too.  Could plot them on a map and see how average temperature impacts mileage.

A year and a half ago I posted on Grill Cover Tread test results I got showing that you lose 2mpg for each drop of 10degrees F in temp. This doesn't include losses from A/C and Heater use. You can see this in yearly curve on Fuelly :)

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

...I should add, watching your Lifetime MPG is like watching grass grown in ultra slow motion. Nothing moves it and next thing, -wallah- you're up 0.1 MPG. Brake scores -  I think 94-96 is average and anything above the 96 is exceptional - kudos to the driver with that patience and can read the traffic to avoid those 30-40% brake scores. I think the higher your odo, the more persistent the brake scores stay around the mid 90s. I cannot fathom or envisage someone rocking up here with 30,000 miles and having 99%... :drop: ...if they do, they must live in a town, population 1 ;)

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

...I should add, watching your Lifetime MPG is like watching grass grown in ultra slow motion. Nothing moves it and next thing, -wallah- you're up 0.1 MPG. Brake scores -  I think 94-96 is average and anything above the 96 is exceptional - kudos to the driver with that patience and can read the traffic to avoid those 30-40% brake scores. I think the higher your odo, the more persistent the brake scores stay around the mid 90s. I cannot fathom or envisage someone rocking up here with 30,000 miles and having 99%... :drop: ...if they do, they must live in a town, population 1 ;)

I have 98% with 76Kmiles and it is because of 82% HWY. :)

Paul