Post Your Life Time MPG's, Total Mi., EV mi., Regen mi. and Brake Score

ptjones

Congratulations!  The Enterprise recently pulled to 48.5 Lifetime but there you go, pulling ahead again!   I can hear you singing now: "You can't catch me, I'm the High Mileage Man!"  But for the year (since end of April - my car's birthday), The Enterprise is at 49.6 mpg! happy%20feet.gif Some recent good runs have helped pull it out of the winter doldrums. Last 3 fill-ups (car indicated) were 565 miles @ 51.4 mpg, 130 miles @ 56.5 mpg and 634 miles @ 54.1 mpg!  The two longer ones were virtually all "highway".  I ran a 75 mile stretch of Interstate at (mostly) 65 to 67 mph and got 57 mpg indicated - helped by a bit of tail wind!  Boy, does head versus tail wind sure make a difference.  Total miles are now past 120,200 with total EV about 50,400.

Can you post Life Time pic so I can up date your info.  I want you to have some fun so I won't post mine.

Paul

Congratulations!  The Enterprise recently pulled to 48.5 Lifetime but there you go, pulling ahead again!   I can hear you singing now: "You can't catch me, I'm the High Mileage Man!"  But for the year (since end of April - my car's birthday), The Enterprise is at 49.6 mpg! happy%20feet.gif Some recent good runs have helped pull it out of the winter doldrums. Last 3 fill-ups (car indicated) were 565 miles @ 51.4 mpg, 130 miles @ 56.5 mpg and 634 miles @ 54.1 mpg!  The two longer ones were virtually all "highway".  I ran a 75 mile stretch of Interstate at (mostly) 65 to 67 mph and got 57 mpg indicated - helped by a bit of tail wind!  Boy, does head versus tail wind sure make a difference.  Total miles are now past 120,200 with total EV about 50,400.

Can you post Life Time pic so I can up date your info.  I want you to have some fun so I won't post mine. :)

Paul

Edited by ptjones

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Our 2013 was 45.9 MPG lifetime after ~ 30K miles when it was totaled.  Our 2015 replacement has settled in at the last few months at a steady 45.0 MPG lifetime after ~13K miles.  The 2013 was driven more on long, highway trips to the AZ mountains, when we had a second home there.  The 2015 is used mostly for short trips, around town.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lifetime (since February this year) with my new 2016 C-Max SE:

10,836 MILES

45.3 MPG

$541.82 FUEL Estimate

302:02 HOURS

Can you use trip #2 as your Lite Time Score? Take a pic. post it and I will add it to my list. Looks like you are doing a great job. :happy feet:

Paul

Way to go, Paul!  The Enterprise is "only" at 48.7.  Now its time you head for a Lifetime of 50.0 MPG!  Run a few tanks at 25 or 30 mph - that should do it.  You might even get that record 1000 mile tank I predicted was possible!

I know you are kidding, but most of my driving is 40-55mph and on the FWY 60-75mph, I still get 51-60mpg around the Atlanta area. :)  I think I can gain another couple of tenth's this year. :)

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After some "slow-poke" trips I made solo, The Enterprise inched up to 48.9 lifetime mpg - but I've lost hope in catching you!

LOL :)  I didn't know there was a race going on. :) Did you get your wheel covers and oil pan heater on? Don't give up, as long as the number is going up you're doing a good job. :yahoo:  BTW I'm upto 51%EV.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...