Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

SSM 44606 - 2013-2014 C-MAX - Several Radio Issues

SSM 44606 SSM 44606 radio

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Bill-N

Bill-N

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 623 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationConnecticut
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • My C-MAX's Color:Ice Storm
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

SSM 44606 - 2013-2014 C-MAX, Focus and 2014 Fiesta, Transit Connect - Several Radio Issues
Some 2013-2014 C-MAX, Focus and 2014 Fiesta, Transit Connect vehicles may exhibit one or more of the following concerns: AM/FM/Sirius radio display does not update when changing stations using presets or frequency selector, during CD operation the track info is blank and no information available, FM mode Autostore does not store stations in numerical order, and/or following a vehicle start-up the radio cannot be heard until the radio on/off is cycled, volume level is adjusted or the radio station is changed. To correct these conditions reprogram the Audio Control Module (ACM) to the latest calibration using IDS release 90.04 and higher. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraft.com. For warranty claiming use causal part 19C107, and use applicable 12651D labor operations in SLTS manual Section 10 for the vehicle.

• scottwood2 likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   SStoner

SStoner

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationWA
  • My C-MAX's Year:2014
  • My C-MAX's Color:White Platinum
  • Current Vehicle:CMAX Hybrid

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:55 PM

SSM 44606 - 2013-2014 C-MAX, Focus and 2014 Fiesta, Transit Connect - Several Radio Issues
Some 2013-2014 C-MAX, Focus and 2014 Fiesta, Transit Connect vehicles may exhibit one or more of the following concerns: AM/FM/Sirius radio display does not update when changing stations using presets or frequency selector, during CD operation the track info is blank and no information available, FM mode Autostore does not store stations in numerical order, and/or following a vehicle start-up the radio cannot be heard until the radio on/off is cycled, volume level is adjusted or the radio station is changed. To correct these conditions reprogram the Audio Control Module (ACM) to the latest calibration using IDS release 90.04 and higher. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraft.com. For warranty claiming use causal part 19C107, and use applicable 12651D labor operations in SLTS manual Section 10 for the vehicle.

Great info., Bill.   Thanks for sharing this info. :victory:

Edited by SStoner, 28 February 2015 - 05:58 PM.

#3 OFFLINE   chad

chad

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 8 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi Valley
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • My C-MAX's Color:Sterling Gray
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford C-MAX SEL

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:46 PM

The clock in my 2013 Hybrid SEL (w/ MFT) was losing time by about 5 mins a month. This SSM fixed that problem.

Custom Search

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SSM 44606, SSM, 44606, radio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·