Rachel's Window Sticker is Here!

Laurel

" I cannot wait for him to drive it. I wouldnt let him drive the tester. I was hogging it."

Oh, like you're going to give up your key fob during the first week of ownership?  I don't think so.  Hubby will just have to be patient, as you are now!

Hubby already knows that - you forget the 1st rule of marriage, you - the male - don't make any rules ...  :worship:  wife  ;)

Ha...I think I need a beer  :drop:

Congrats!!!!!  :shift: You waited long enough. I just started the wait. Only 2 weeks for me. I hope my current car last until I get my new baby Maxie. I don't want to put any more money into my 12 yr. old car. I happy for you. Keep us posted on your milage and any problems (none I hope) Hopfully see you and hubby in Michigan this summer.

It took forever with us--maybe 2 hours or so.  I bought the extended service policy because I was in a zombie like state after listening to them for 2 hours.  Knowing Rachel she'll be out driving until midnight.  We're off to the Mayan Riviera at 6 AM tomorrow so I'm going to miss all of Rachel's adventures. I am taking no technology with me--going off the grid and I will be snorkeling with the giant turtles.  See you all when we get home.

It took forever with us--maybe 2 hours or so.  I bought the extended service policy because I was in a zombie like state after listening to them for 2 hours.  Knowing Rachel she'll be out driving until midnight.  We're off to the Mayan Riviera at 6 AM tomorrow so I'm going to miss all of Rachel's adventures. I am taking no technology with me--going off the grid and I will be snorkeling with the giant turtles.  See you all when we get home.

Giant turtles...sounds like too much fun. If you miss your technology too much, you can always use the MFT, drive around and watch the car drive in the woods, lakes, giant turtles....you get my drift  ;) 

Now that is a nice road trip in the new C-Max Laurel!  And just to see your Ice Storm beauty in full sun? Winks & smiles - trust you are flying, but then again?  If you are driving we'll gladly hitch a ride if you pass through Seattle.  More winks & smiles.  We are jealous, of course, enjoy.   Nick   

Edited by C-MaxSeattle

Now that is a nice road trip in the new C-Max Laurel!  And just to see your Ice Storm beauty in full sun? Winks & smiles - trust you are flying, but then again?  If you are driving we'll gladly hitch a ride if you pass through Seattle.  More winks & smiles.  We are jealous, of course, enjoy.   Nick   

Nick we are flying out on Westjet.  I just tucked Tip in--she is hunkered over to one side of the garage to give the house/dog sitter lots of space as I don't want any scratches.  We'll wave as we pass over Seattle.  Hubby doesn't like to fly with me as I am hypervigilant (he is a retired Air Canada pilot).  Our last little jaunt, I told him the engine of the plane sounded "off".  He told me to settle down and knock it off.  Maybe one minute after his comment the captain came on and said, "ladies and gentlemen we are returning to Vancouver to check on a little problem".  I gave him a giant poke in the ribs LOL. He said he did wonder why the aircraft was making a turn right then.  I am one of those passengers who always has a flight go unserviceable while I'm on board.  I'm not sure if I have ever flown when something hasn't gone wonky.  Fingers crossed this time for a routine flight as it is such a pain to turn around and be delayed for hours. I need sunshine!