Ford is cranking them out

wab

wab--where are you that you see so many of our cars? so jealous! i live in Brooklyn and we've had ours since dec. 3 and have never seen another. anywhere. and I wonder how they get sold since there is virtually no advertising, especially compared to other ford cars. must be the good word of mouth!! absolutely LOVE our little Gracie. can't wait to see more!

wab--where are you that you see so many of our cars? so jealous! i live in Brooklyn and we've had ours since dec. 3 and have never seen another. anywhere. and I wonder how they get sold since there is virtually no advertising, especially compared to other ford cars. must be the good word of mouth!! absolutely LOVE our little Gracie. can't wait to see more!

We're in the Dallas Ft. Worth area.

Untill a couple of weeks ago dealers couldn't keep but a few (0 to 6) Energi 0 to 1.

When we picked ours up, 2/9 I counted 6 but there were more.

We have 5 dealerships within 15 miles of our zip code.

Our dealership is in Arlington (20 miles away) inventory shows he has 10 as of 2/20.

wab

You would think I would see them around. The lots here are selling them as fast as they come in. I haven't seen one on the road yet. Ordered mine on the 1st of Feb. I expect to recieve delivery in May.

Actually here in the north portion of California, my local dealer where I bought mine, has had at least 3 or 4 just sitting on the lot for weeks now.  I think people have cooled a bit waniting to see where this class action lawsuit against Ford filed by some disgrundled owners goes?  Personally I didn't buy the car because it got 47/47mpg.  I bought it mostly because it was made in America and easily could get on a regular basis 40+ mpg

I drive throughout the North part of Phoenix/Scottsdale Arizona, I think in over 1.5 months of ownership, I have only seen one other C-Max on the road.  My dealer has a running group of 8-12 either on the lot or in transit, but they must be driving them and putting them in garages or hiding them.  Would be nice to see a couple, instead of all the Priuses....is that a word?

I have noticed that dealers have quit including C-Max in their newspaper ads; if they are listed it is just that they are available, but no special deals.

I drive throughout the North part of Phoenix/Scottsdale Arizona, I think in over 1.5 months of ownership, I have only seen one other C-Max on the road.  My dealer has a running group of 8-12 either on the lot or in transit, but they must be driving them and putting them in garages or hiding them.  Would be nice to see a couple, instead of all the Priuses....is that a word?

I have noticed that dealers have quit including C-Max in their newspaper ads; if they are listed it is just that they are available, but no special deals.

With gas pushing $4 (N TX) deals are probably gone for a while.

We'll be seeing that little sticker that says.

Interior protection = $500

Exterior protection = $500

Window tint = $500

Pin strip = $500

$2000 dealer installed options added to MSRP

wab

:shoppingcart_:  Prii 

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

I have seen three or four C-Max's in my area of Seattle.  I'm guessing they have sold 50-100 in the greater Seattle area including Energis (they must be a quiet lot though, not to be showing up here).  Speaking of Prii, I hate walking around our neighborhoods of Ballard - often 2 or 3 "Priuses" on a block.  Every time I look in the window of a Prius, with its' 'drive by show-of-hands' dashboard and ugly interior, it turns my stomach.  Nick

Edited by C-MaxSeattle