2014 C-Max buyers / shoppers

Since we are nearing the end of the 2013 model year for the C-Max, I created this forum for all current orders for the 2014 model or future 2014 CMax shoppers.

We haven't ordered ours yet and may wait to get the '14 with all the big fixes installed fresh from the factory. Better chance for success than hoping and then crossing fingers with dealer service to fix bugs you all have reported here so often.

there appears to be no changes at all compared to the '13 so when they run out of '13s it will be a quick changeover to get the new car. just change some stickers and VIN plates.

order guide here:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/52718-2014-c-max-hybrid-order-guide-availability-date/?p=853212

Anyone out there waiting it out a little like my wife and I?

Anyone planning to upgrade your 13 to a 14?

Your thoughts....

Edited by salsaguy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah i read about the lowest trim level "S" as well but not sure it will actually be a reality or not based on some threads I've read.that will help those on a bare bones budget and need to get a hybrid but can't splurge. it would be competition for the Honda Fit probably. we shall see. wish they had SOMETHING new in 2014 as many have said a few things were missing in their dream vehicld C-Max in another thread on here.