How about a Jus update?

Laurel

I was also wondering how you are doing and how is Maxine too. It's looking like you might get yours done before mine because body shops are so backed up from so many Deer Strikes they won't be able to start on mine until Dec.  9 and hopefully done by the 13th.  One good thing is I will be able to look at the front end parts to see how to make a ram air duct for air cleaner. Hope you are feeling better. :) 

Paul

I still do not have my Maxine back. ETA is mid December, I'll swap back my Adam Scott avatar when shes back. That's over 6 weeks. Its ridiculous. I am not 100% yet but much better and I still have a tingling sensation in my thumb and forefinger which my physician said is extremely bad given the location so I am continuing to work with her to get back to 100%. Mobility wise, I feel good. You look at me, I look good but it hides the pain. Hopefully, nothing else is coming out and its been an interesting journey. Sorry I have not been posting much since I have not been in the mood so I am limiting my posting. Today I jus wanted to thank everyone whos helped me....you cannot believe how much that helps in the recovery.Cheers and have a great long weekend :)

PS Most of you know I enjoy my golf and I have not played, it is unbelievably frustrating not to swing my club. However, it gives me more than JOY to see my icon Adam Scott win the 3 of 3 tournaments downunder to date: Won the Australiam PGA & Australian Master and also helped Jason Day (who lost 8 relatives in the Typhoon that hit the Phillipines) win the World Cup of Golf for Australia as well. He's now leading the Australian Open (set a record 62 in the 1st round) against McIlroy and others. Could be a rare clean sweep....Go Adam!

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Wish I had happier news, but its not.

Everything was put together and visually, she looked like new but when they racked her up, the suspension was not right - gotta do with the frame so now they have to add another part, another 2 - 3 business day till they get approval from the appraiser/insurance. These are all new Ford parts and this is a Ford body shop so I have confidence in their buidl but the damage bill is now up to $11K.

As for me, I am showing signs of improvement but still have tingling in my right thumb and fingers, not a good sign. Still no golf also but at least I can get on an Eliptical machine before I turn into a blob of lard due to 2 months of NO physical exercising.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Thanks Laurel aside from my wife, I don't vent my frustration at this whole event. I am taking some time off around Christmas to get away - fingers crossed it will be with Maxine. The sad part was that Maxine was perfect-perfect, no issues and super awesome MPGs. Hope she comes back better than me...as even when I am down and frustrated, I have to say - the CMax is the best car I have ever driven and PLAYED WITH...I could never say the latter to any gas car. I really miss the EVing with the gas pods....that was so much fun....