Can't Quote, Paste or use the top tool bar

wab

Anybody have any idea what I did to cause me to NOT be able to Quote people, paste or use the top tool bar, bottom one works???

I have this problem on the other cmax forum BUT NOT on any other forums, motorcycle, RV, etc.

Thanks

wab

Seems to be working for me, I used to have that problem with IE, but since I moved over to Firefox everything seems to work, Good Luck! :thumbsup:

I have issues will being logged out while browsing the forum... sounds like what you saw. I'll select several posts to view in new tabs, from "content I have not read" so I'm certain to be logged in, go to respond to one and it comes back "not authorized" because it's forgotten who I was. Reading subsequent tabs, reply options disappear at the one that logged me out.

Simple fix (log in) but annoying.

HAve fun,

Frnak

I cleared out the cache, and I re-logged in.  I am still having the same problem.  Also, and I really hate this one, I CAN'T POST PICS WITHOUT PUTTING THEM IN MY GALLERY FIRST, AND THEN ADDING AS MEDIA.  PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM.  IT HAS BEEN ONGOING!  :swear: :rant2: :rant:

These little annoyances are really starting to add up.  Please get some real fixes, not just work arounds, going on these issues.

Rant over. 

I cleared out the cache, and I re-logged in.  I am still having the same problem.  Also, and I really hate this one, I CAN'T POST PICS WITHOUT PUTTING THEM IN MY GALLERY FIRST, AND THEN ADDING AS MEDIA.  PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM.  IT HAS BEEN ONGOING!  :swear: :rant2: :rant:

These little annoyances are really starting to add up.  Please get some real fixes, not just work arounds, going on these issues.

Rant over. 

Did you clear the history too ?

ScubaDadMiami (you have a message) and robertlane

I gave up and pressed ctrl+shift+delete (IE11/Windows 7 Professional) checked every box.
Didn’t do anything that logging of did, still can’t quote or use most of the top tool bar.

For posting pictures I went into “My Settings/Manage Attachments” and deleted any pictures that had not been looked at. Then checked the size of the pictures that were left. Some were pretty big, I resized most of them to less than 100K.

You’re right about the forum needing a little tweaking, we still can’t search for 3 letter words, HID and LED being my 2 favorites.

wab

Edited by wab

I am using IE11.  Don't get me wrong, but that tutorial for photos pretty much goes back to creating albums, or it shows the basic photo upload method.  I was able to load photos without a problem, for about six months or more.  Then I started getting messages about reaching the maximum file size limit, when I have been using the same camera phone all along.  So, methinks the problem is on the end of the site.