GET YOUR VOTE IN !!!! ==> @Ford Service ->MFT suggestion: How about a slider for the MP3 tracks?

@Ford Service - well, you wanted some ideas so how about this - put a slider bar for the USB Audio. That way, I don't have to use the "slow" fast forward (hold the press for AGES!) and get to my MP3 any where. All the media players have this and I it jus struck me, the MFT does not have a slider.....

..and have this ready for deployment in the SYNC update ;)

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Yeah, I can't believe they left this out. I have a 2hr DJ mix on mp3 and it takes FOREVER to get to the middle, I think the Fast Forward maximum jump is like 20 seconds...hold...hold...hold...hold....hold....r we there yet?...hold...hold...hold...yawn.....hold....I give up.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

This stuff is basic to what people expect the sound system to do in 2014 (or maybe even in 2010 when the thing was still in design)!

While we're at, I would like Random to make a a different order each time I hit it and Similar Song to not come up with the exact same song no matter what song it was in when the button was pressed.

Thanks for the suggestions! Don't forget to post them on Ford Social if they aren't already there. Here's the link to bring back the song progression bar:

http://social.ford.com/your-ideas/technologies/infotainment/bring-back-song-progress-display/

Vote, vote, vote. ;)

Rebecca

I VOTED!!!!

C'mon all your Maxers, lets get this thing DONE!