Problems with Voice controls for Phone and Infotainment system

rmauch1163

Good afternoon.  My husband and I purchased our 2014 C-Max about two months ago (new, 2014 left over).  We have been having trouble with the voice controls just suddenly not working.  We did get them to work again by doing a reset of the system, but then we lose all our radio presets and connected phones.  This has happened 3-4 times in the past two months.  I had it to the dealer once and they could find no problems and blamed it on our phones.  Has anyone else had issues with this?  

I appreciate any feedback!!  I will be contacting the dealer once again tomorrow!

Rob

Good afternoon.  My husband and I purchased our 2014 C-Max about two months ago (new, 2014 left over).  We have been having trouble with the voice controls just suddenly not working.  We did get them to work again by doing a reset of the system, but then we lose all our radio presets and connected phones.  This has happened 3-4 times in the past two months.  I had it to the dealer once and they could find no problems and blamed it on our phones.  Has anyone else had issues with this?  

I appreciate any feedback!!  I will be contacting the dealer once again tomorrow!

Rob

Congrats on your new C-MAX, Rob! 

When you lose the voice controls, what exactly happens, and have you noticed the listening ear at the bottom of the screen? Also, have you tried turning the volume knob when it goes silent? I know that sounds silly, but if Samantha is talking and you turn the volume down, it turns her voice down as well. :) 

Rebecca