Pictures thread

valkraider

Oh, I wish I could take loads of credit for that wallpaper. It's simply a BBC publicity piece cropped and resized. 

Here are the specs in case anyone else wants to do their own wallpaper:

800x384 pixels at a max file size of 1.5MB. Allowed extensions are .jpg, .gif, png, and .bmp 

I also took the extra step of making sure the image resolution was 96dpi (any higher resolution is likely just a waste of bytes).

Reminder: the Dr. Who Christmas show is on tonight on BBC.

Yeah, now I can say my car is smaller on the outside. ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what it is, but the Candy Blue I see in pictures looks WAY better than any Candy Blue I saw on a lot.  I really wish they had done this car in Ink Blue (I think that's the shade the Edge comes in)

Slighty OT-- how did you get the link to Flickr to work?  I tried it (using the 'grab BBCode' under the 'Share' dropdown) and I got some error mesage that said something like 'this extension is not supported'.

Oh, and here's the car, decked out for Christmas:

I don't know what it is, but the Candy Blue I see in pictures looks WAY better than any Candy Blue I saw on a lot.  I really wish they had done this car in Ink Blue (I think that's the shade the Edge comes in)

Slighty OT-- how did you get the link to Flickr to work?  I tried it (using the 'grab BBCode' under the 'Share' dropdown) and I got some error mesage that said something like 'this extension is not supported'.

You need to click on "More Reply Options" and then you can paste the code in. When you click "Post Reply" it will come back and tell you the extension isn't allowed. Click "Post Reply" again, and it works.

8303973683_7ebccd3212_n.jpg
Edited by JulieB

• 3 weeks later...