I kind of assumed the reason for the turning radius being so wide was because of lack of space. Bigger wheel wells mean a bigger car which means less gas mileage, or even more of a crapped or angled position for my left foot when driving. I am satisfied with the trade off Ford made.
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
2016, turning radius
Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:08 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:10 AM
I definitely noticed the difference in turning radius coming from my Elantra. Lots of places where I routinely made simple U turns are now 3-point turns.
Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:00 AM
You kind of learn to start your turn farther out than what you are use to doing. Just takes practice.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users