Vanity Plates - claimed, spotted, or available

Riddley

I was thinking about getting a vanity plate for the new C-MAX. I checked with the DOL and found these were available in my state (WA):

goodmpg  |  finempg  |  gr8mpg  |  c02mpg  |  cmax
nicempg  |  bestmpg  |  seamax  |  ourmax  |  c02
cmaxmpg  |  lessc02  |  mpgmax  |  c02low  | 
highmpg  |  redwgon  |  themax  |  mpgc02  | 

Do you have a clever vanity plate, or have you seen one?

You can check on the availability of the plate you want online in most states. These pages typically provide rules regarding invalid or reserved letter and number combinations. The page to check on availability for Washington is here: https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/vsdpersonalplate/

I'm still waiting for inspiration to tell me something original.  I wanted to the user name that I use on this forum Bsmax but my husband said people may misread it.  It's actually short for Brenda's Max.  Okay I'm curious.  Does anyone else read my username as Bull sh.....Max?  If so I may have to change it.

I was thinking about getting a vanity plate for the new C-MAX. I checked with the DOL and found these were available in my state (WA):

goodmpg  |  finempg  |  gr8mpg  |  c02mpg  |  cmax

nicempg  |  bestmpg  |  seamax  |  ourmax  |  c02

cmaxmpg  |  lessc02  |  mpgmax  |  c02low  | 

highmpg  |  redwgon  |  themax  |  mpgc02  | 

Do you have a clever vanity plate, or have you seen one?

You can check on the availability of the plate you want online in most states. These pages typically provide rules regarding invalid or reserved letter and number combinations. The page to check on availability for Washington is here: https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/vsdpersonalplate/

I'm in northern CA and my plate is MAT 2 2 which is a bible verse for Matthew 2:2 (Where is He born King of the Jews; for we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him).  Enjoy the ride.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...