Just Ordered in Boerne, TX

spyburn

Hello.  I just ordered my CMax from the dealer in Boerne, TX.  Never ordered a car before. Never owned a hybrid before.  Come to think of it, never posted in this forum before so it's a trifecta of newness!

Looking forward to getting my car and thumbing my nose at the gas station!

Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Please? :worship:

Hello and Welcome SpyBurn,

The only good thing about the wait is that you have plenty of time to learn all about your C-MAX before you ever start it up! And you've come to the right place! There is so much info here, and so many friendly, knowledgable folks. Read, read, read, and ask questions. We are all owners learning from each other.

Set the countdown clock.............NOW.

Well RacheInLa, since you spent a week there, I'm guessing you know how to pronounce Gruene.  Glad you didn't drown!  

Vacation? Isn't that where you take a week off from your regular work in order to do other work? Like painting the house or putting up a new fence?

Love learning. First thing I did was google lol. I see you are close to Gruene. We spent a week there - a vacation just the husband and myself. I almost drowned in the river. Everything else was fantabulous. We loved no misquotes and dry air!

If you come to SoCal, we also have no misquotes and plenty of dry air. Nasty stuff these misquotes, must be the LA version of mosquitos but a bit smaller, kinda big crocs are alligators there.... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

And now for the big question......can any non-Texans actually pronounce Boerne?

spyburn

Check your Powerball ticket.

Somebody bought a PB ticket at the Quick Pantry (all #'s but the PB) worth 1 million.

HOPE it was you

Edited by wab

Alas, it was not me. 

If I had the $1M prize, maybe I could find a dealer anywhere in the country who has the CMax I ordered, fly there, buy it and drive it home instead of waiting....and waiting....and waiting.....

Thanks for thinking of me wab!

Shelly

Since the C-MAX 2014 Order Guides have now been released showing (ZERO) changes, none, whatsoever, at this late date, I`m just going to Order a MY 2014 C-MAX in the next few weeks when the MY 2014 Order Scheduling Book Opens.  Rather then await a 2013, might as well get a Model Year Newer edition despite the fact only the VIN# will prove that fact.  At Trade-In Time, should help on residual value.

• 3 weeks later...