Attention 3.5.1 owners

If you read my earlier thread about the nightmare I've entered with the failed attempt to install 3.5.1 onto my CMax.  I like to ask for some information from those of you who have the new upgrade running on their CMax.  Does your home screen which depicts the power flow diagram which shows the flow of electric power vs. ICE.  Does it show a CMax in the picture or a Focus like what I have currently partially installed on my CMax.  Thanks for your feedback.  One owner told me he has a picture of a CMax showing on his MFT screen which makes allot more sense than a Focus like I'm presently showing.  I'm wondering if the dealer has attempted to install the wrong upgrade?  And possibly why it repeatedly failed to fully download or so they tell me.  Attached is a picture of what currently shows on my MFT

• 1 month later...

I'll find out tomorrow about 3.5.1, unfortunately being that we got the 3rd C-Max off the lot & rarely seen any other C-Max in our region, I am kinda guessing that our's is gonna be the first install on the C-Max they have done. We originally took Neytiri in on July 3rd, to have both the 3.5.1 update & the liftgate update done, as well as regular maintenance.

The liftgate update was successful, however the 3.5.1 update was a dud, as apparently they did not have their computer systems updated to handle the operation(s) that needed to be done. Tomorrow will be round 2 of them doing the 3.5.1 update. Currently, we have no radio, navigation, working clock,or voice commands cause of the mess up.

We took Neytiri in for Round 2 of 3.5.1 update yesterday, it only took the dealership about 2 & a half hours to do the operation.

I was a bit surprised that I was able to sync both phones so fast (didn't have to type in the SYNC ID on the phones).

We noticed that the backup camera seems to be more clear & vibrant, & that the NAV interface is actually easier to use.

It's just a bit different that when using Voice Commands on NAV that the MFT Screen doesn't populate each time after every command, instead it only populates on multiple choices or when selecting destination as destination or waypoint.

We took Neytiri in for Round 2 of 3.5.1 update yesterday, it only took the dealership about 2 & a half hours to do the operation.

I was a bit surprised that I was able to sync both phones so fast (didn't have to type in the SYNC ID on the phones).

We noticed that the backup camera seems to be more clear & vibrant, & that the NAV interface is actually easier to use.

It's just a bit different that when using Voice Commands on NAV that the MFT Screen doesn't populate each time after every command, instead it only populates on multiple choices or when selecting destination as destination or waypoint.

Populate?  What do you mean?  Glad it went smoothly this time.

In other words when using voice commands to do GPS, the MFT Screen would change to NAV functions as soon as you said "Destination POI" or "Destination Street Address". I've noticed now that when using voice command, that the MFT screen will not change to NAV functions until ready to select your vocal input as destination/waypoint or there's a multiple choice.