Vehicle Health Report Sucks Fuel

ScubaDadMiami

I tried running a VHR today.  First, the program seemed to run for a longer time than I expected, and about after a minute or more, I got a message that "This Feature is Not Available Right Now," or something like that.

The entire time that the report was trying to run, ICE  was running (through an area where I can go EV), and I couldn't get into EV.  (So, I already feel like my first tank has been ruined for FE!  :censored: )

I tried to run it again later in the day, and I again couldn't connect to the server.  (I am registered, I got the confirmation email before this, and I have over 200 miles on the C-MAX.)

Is running the report a FE killer, or was it just coincidence?  While I am at it, how often does it fail to connect to the server?

The vehicle health report uses your cell phone to upload the report.  Was your cell phone coverage adequate where you were at the time?

I've done the VHR twice and it only took 15-20 seconds to complete.  I didn't notice a change in FE.

Edited by ceemax71

I had a Snapshot plugged into one of the OBD II ports and couldn't run a VHR until I removed it. When it did run it took less than a minute. Do you have anything plugged in? Never noticed the ICE thing as a was always parked using just the HV battery.