Refund checks?

mtb9153

$550 check just arrived (the benefits of living in the same state that it was FedExed from - 1 day service instead of 2).  

Accompanying letter was dated 9/9/13.

For those tracking the distribution of checks ...

I purchased my C-max on August 16, 2013

Last name starts with "O"

I live in Monroe MI

Edited by MI C-max

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon...Central Illinois...last name starts with W...C-Max purchased Oct 26, 2012.

FedEx stuck it inside my screen door, which really set-off our Boxer, Miss Molly. Ringing the bell gets her barking but opening the screen door appears to translate as trying to come in without an invitation. Attempted uninvited entry causes every hair on her back to stand straight up and gives the offending individual the impression that she will come through the five-inch window on the side of the door. Needless to say, the FedEx driver was already back in her truck by the time I got to the door, even though it only took me a few seconds to get there.

Wife just texted and said the check came today.

She also said there was a note in there saying 'Split this with your wife'

Did anybody else get this one? I'm going to have to CSI this when I get home.

Purchased Oct./2012

Last Name sarts with "M"

Live near Jackson, MI

Hmmm, I wonder who added that note after the package came? ;)

I got my check yesterday. I wasn't sure I was going to get one, since I traded in my C-Max a month ago. Not because there was anything wrong with the car. More like there's something wrong with me. I tried to convince myself that I could be perfectly content driving a car with a *gasp* automatic transmission, but as time went on I was having manual transmission withdrawal symptoms. I took the only course of action I could. I'm still in the Ford family with my new 2013 Focus Titanium 5-door. It's even assembled in the same factory as the C-Max.

I received my $550 today.  Last name starts with K, I bought my C-Max on August 8.  I kinda wish they'd sent it by regular mail and sent me the difference.  :)

Anyway, as you can see, my mileage is more than the new window sticker says and it continues to get a little better week by week. Thank you Ford for the free gas!