National C-Max advertising

wamba2000

Looks like Ford has new ads to run for C-Max, saw them during the Rose Bowl broadcast on New  Years Day.

Shows a middle aged couple with a couple teenaged kids, that have a C-Max.  A couple comments about acceleration and handling reference the Prius competition.

Tag line at the end is to try the CMax out, and you will end up buying it, or something like that.  

Glad to see Ford put some $ into getting the message out that the CMax is a unique and desirable vehicle

Since they're still not producing '14 C-Max Hybrids, is the ad designed to move the remaining '13s off the lot? Maybe then they'll start producing the '14s! Maybe trying also to stir up '14 orders. Couldn't tell the model year in the ad. Same color as mine, but saw no feature differences.

I just saw (didn't really catch it all) that new commercial for the C-MAX.  From what I saw, I liked it.  I never liked that poetry cartoon commercial.  It's not that I hated it; it's just that you don't need gimmicks for such a great car, and they never discussed more than the fact that the C-MAX holds five, is a hybrid, and gets great fuel economy.

Saw this new ad today - Grouper (our C-Max) is a star now.  I thought it was reasonably good - hitting the high points & colorful (except for the car), It was only a 30 second spot, so they could not elaborate on anything.  A good start, albeit late. Goooooooo C-Max, and the Hawks, of course.  nick

Edited by C-MaxSea

I've seen the ad.  It's kind of sad that about all they can talk about is better performance than a Prius.

If I had of wanted a performance car, I would have bought a Focus ST.  Lighter, faster, cheaper.

Meh. If I wanted a performance car, I just buy a Mustang GT - sounds better, beefier and more money and lots of street cred (at least here in LA)....p*ss on the FOcus ST :drool: