Sold My C-Max!

ScooterS

I was one of the early members of this Board and a fairly early owner of a 2013 C-Max Hybrid SEL.  I've been away from the Board for quite a while.  I was really excited that we were going to get a factory tour, and then that whole thing collapsed. I was really disappointed and I guess that I didn't have much to say for a while.

I've enjoyed the car, despite the slightly lower than expected MPG. 

Over the weekend I stopped by a car dealer.  Welllllll you can guess what happened.

I looked at a new car,  the dealer worked her (yes her) magic,  offered me a fairly good deal on my trade-in and a lot of discounts on the new one......

Yes, I sold my 2013 C-Max Hybrid.

I'm now the proud owner of a 2014 C-Max SEL Energi!

I'm Back!!!!

Congrats!   I was at a few dealers here in Michigan last week.  They both told me that there are no energi models anywhere due to the >$8k rebate last month (June I think).  I guess that is not true or maybe they are starting to come back in stock?  Any different rebate deals for the energi? 

Congrats!   I was at a few dealers here in Michigan last week.  They both told me that there are no energi models anywhere due to the >$8k rebate last month (June I think).  I guess that is not true or maybe they are starting to come back in stock?  Any different rebate deals for the energi? 

Dealers will tell you any lie they can to get you into a car they have.  Use the Ford website to locate vehicles.

Use the extended range feature and you can search nationwide.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like they fed you a line. The dealer I bought my NRG from still has a 2013 NRG in stock: http://gornoford.com/Detroit/For-Sale/New/Ford/C-MAX/2013-Energi-SEL-White-Car/18272394/