Where is the money$

rjam

I just got off the phone with Ford. After sending my sales agreement and window sticker 4 times.(fax and email) I was told it was approved today and would be processed in 6 weeks or so. Just wanted to let everyone know.

I think it is absolutely silly that they needed you to send that stuff.... 

finally, you guys experienced what i have experienced.......but it was my last check! 

please read this thread: http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/3811-worst-customer-service-ever-in-ford-resolved/

i have all the above happened in my last check.  i have to send all my sales contract, and made multiple calls with NO customer service from Ford!  after more than 6months, there were still no resolution with ford.  so eventually, i made a post here and i have to contact the ford support canada rep here in this forum for assistant in order to resolve the situation.  but bad story just dont end easy..........you know what......it happens again!  it happens again on my second check.  i still did not receive my 2nd check yet.  thanks ford customer service!

Edited by 666

oh, btw, don't trust those people.  after 6 weeks, they will NOT call you and your check will still missing.  at least this was what happened last time!!

what happened last time was, if ford really have the answer, they will be able to provide you a tracking number of the check, so you can trace it.  if they cannot provide you a tracking number, which means they have NO idea and they were BSing you.

Edited by 666

They really do not care. Sorry they turn a positive into a huge negative. Wish the rep that monitors this web site would step in and help!

I contacted her (FordService) via PM on the Fusion Hybrid site, gave her my info and the rundown and she replied that the Fleet 800 number was the one to use, but instead of hitting '5' (I did that last week and left a detailed voicemail as asked and never heard back) to hit '3' then '1', then I hit '2', and got to a live person.  She looked up my name and there had already been a case opened based on my detailed voicemail from last week, but nobody ever called or emailed to tell me so.  So today I talked with a rep who was polite and said she would track it down, hopefully it's not the same song-n-dance as the OP above writes about!  She said she needed to have the 14B03 group research it and that she would get back with me... yeah it sucks that it got missed, but I have a case number and will have to wait for further word and then call them back if I don't hear anything.

Got a call back from "Ashley" with Ford today. She just now realized that I bought the car used and was not the original owner. NOW she is asking me to send in my Sales Agreement and Registration to mpginfo@ford.com referencing my case number.

I asked if this is something all used car owners were supposed to do from the start and she didn't really give me a straight answer...

Same thing they had me do. I put a note with the email docs asking that they just let me know it was received. No response back. Called and asked " did you receive the email with sales agreement enclosed". Answer was I don't know and can't find out. Wait two weeks and maybe we can find out. Isn't there customer service just great. I think they hang up from talking to you and say to themselves " I don't care" take note the person that watches these forums has offered no help. Np comment.

Anyone getting any help from Ford or are they ignoring valid claims for all who were left off the list for no good reason. Still can't get a handle on this being refered to as " goodwill offer". They misstated facts and now leave a lot of us just hanging.

Hi

I have a CMAX purchased from my Ford dealer Certified used in November. When I saw on this forum that there was a lower MPG than advertised and Ford had promised a check I thought what a good deal. ...

I have phoned 3 times concerning the second check.  Each time they are checking into it as they do not know what happened to it.  ...

I haven't received mine yet either. I did get a followup call from a Service rep. ...

... it happens again on my second check.  i still did not receive my 2nd check yet.  thanks ford customer service!

They told me to waituntil after the 30th. ...

I contacted her (FordService) via PM on the Fusion Hybrid site, gave her my info and the rundown and she replied that the Fleet 800 number was the one to use, but instead of hitting '5' (I did that last week and left a detailed voicemail as asked and never heard back) to hit '3' then '1', then I hit '2', and got to a live person.  She looked up my name and there had already been a case opened based on my detailed voicemail from last week, but nobody ever called or emailed to tell me so.  So today I talked with a rep who was polite and said she would track it down, hopefully it's not the same song-n-dance as the OP above writes about!  She said she needed to have the 14B03 group research it and that she would get back with me... yeah it sucks that it got missed, but I have a case number and will have to wait for further word and then call them back if I don't hear anything.

Hey everybody! I want to apologize for not stepping on this thread earlier; as you know, I took over recently and am still getting my feet wet.

jeff_h is absolutely right. The number to call is 1-800-343-5338, then use Prompt 3, and then Prompt 1. It is very important you do not use the directed prompt of 5 because that is not getting you to the best person to handle this currently.

Please send either your case number or VIN to me in a PM and I'll see how I can help. I do know that follow-ups have been set for the end of the month.

Rachel

I am having a hard time understanding the delay in a call back. What's with the end of the month ? I was told, I would

be called back the next day and never was. What's the magic reason for the end of the month, other than a stall tactic.

I've been very patient over this. I've made 3 calls and have gotten nowhere. I suspect at the end of the month, I'll get a 

call telling me to send in some required documents and then wait another month. This is the worst debacle ever.

I called again today, and really got no answer other than they are looking into it.  I have generally had very pleasant women trying to help, but I do not remain optimistic of receiving the check.  Ashley I did not see your response before I called today so I used a different phone number.  I will send you my VIN later.

Help please! I was told because my build date was early June of this year, my C-Max SEL qualifies for the MPG refund, which would be mailed out the end of September. No check, no letter, no email... nothing. So where do I start to process my claim? Thank you!

Cheers ~ MomsHugs/Eve

just want to post an update.  by making several phone call to ford, i finally got my check today.  

ps: for my own experiences of total 2 checks, my suggestion is do not waiting for ford call you back.  you will have to keep on calling and follow up.  Hopefully Rachel can help everyone out.

Edited by 666

666 based on your comments, I have phoned yet again!  I did follow Rachel's phone numbers this time.  I was ready to give up by the time I got through with today's call.  Very nice man (in Florida and not Canada). He went through every call that I have made and tried to follow what had happened--in the end nothing!  He noted I gave a change of address in July, but perhaps the change of address was  not sent to the section who issues the cheques.  So now I have a case number, and if I haven't heard anything in 2 1/2 weeks I should phone back.  I think I am up to half a dozen calls or better. 

666 based on your comments, I have phoned yet again!  I did follow Rachel's phone numbers this time.  I was ready to give up by the time I got through with today's call.  Very nice man (in Florida and not Canada). He went through every call that I have made and tried to follow what had happened--in the end nothing!  He noted I gave a change of address in July, but perhaps the change of address was  not sent to the section who issues the cheques.  So now I have a case number, and if I haven't heard anything in 2 1/2 weeks I should phone back.  I think I am up to half a dozen calls or better. 

half a dozen calls is nothing.  if you read my last thread, it took me more than 6 months and a LOT of calls in order to get my first check!

did you send your info to Rachel yet?  hope she can speed up the process for you and everyone.

Edited by 666

666 I got a call today with a Fed Ex tracking number saying my cheque is on the way.  Timely as we traded in our C-Max two days ago for a Lincoln MKC.  Actually the MKC is easy to adjust to as it is very much like the C-Max in many ways.  It is a little higher off the ground and a little bigger inside, but the MyLincolnTouch is identical to MFT.  The only huge difference is the gas guzzling LOL.  However, for my husband with his weak right hand the MKC is a Godsend with the push button gear shifting.  But the MKC is lovely, but we paid a lovely price.  So God willing we will keep this one forever.