Who is going to jump to the Escape Hybrid?

markd

2 hours ago, homestead said:

Rats!  Wonder why they can't get a US Foundry to produce the chips?

I think the supply chains and tech for mass scale chip building are mainly in China & Taiwan. It would take a lot of time, effort and skilled labor to bring that to the US.

Apple wanted to do something like that for the Mac Pro, but the didn't. In the end they just did final assembly in the US.

• 1 month later...

I just talked to my FORD Sales Manager and he checked and found 15 FEHP within  1,000 miles from here, 10 were Fleet Orders, but 5 were dealer orders for sale. You could have your Dealer search to find one.

Paul

Edited by ptjones

When were these built?  Did they sneak out the door before "true" customer orders began and then to suffer the "delay of production" orders?   As for the PHEV Escape-I want 4WD capability.   Will await for more information on the Lincoln version.   Will wait until stock in back to normal (2023?) to avoid dealer markups.  By then, BEV may be want I need if the charging network in my neck of the woods has improved. 

• 3 weeks later...

My FEHP is in production and I have window sticker. As of today it shows it's in production and will be delivered 8/25/21. I'm hoping for better delivery time.
1577367291_FEHP2(2).thumb.jpg.47b6d635346570d95b5750651c979b8b.jpg1262359594_FEHP1(2).thumb.jpg.206846ab192ee91d3290013c653adcf9.jpg

My FEHP is in production and I have window sticker. As of today it shows it's in production and will be delivered 8/25/21. I'm hoping for better delivery time.

Paul

Well I just got called from the Sales Mgr that they have my car and going to see it at noon and pick it up tomorrow.image.gif.1570f2a1f4b5d57560c06fed07df759c.gif  I just got yesterday a Cash Rewards for Escape of $1250 to go with $500 trade-in bonus and zero % financing for 3 years along with the Xplan price. SM is giving me a phone # to call at FORD that might give me a discount for waiting so long. We will see. I will post pics when I see it.

Paul