Jus A CMax sighting...

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my!!! I saw another Blue Candy, this one an SE.........1 BLOCK from my house! :yahoo: But I had my 88 y/o mom w/me and had to get her home, plus it was too dark to take a picture. :camera: But you can bet if it's there tomorrow I'll be stopping by to introduce myself and grill them   talk to them about their car......mileage, likes, dislikes, do they know about the forum....etc. :salute:

• 3 weeks later...
Surprised as I passed a Ruby Red one at Channel Islands and Victoria so I couldn't capture.  Wife said look!  Same as ours.  And only a couple of blocks from our house.

Dude...I gotta keep an eye out for you, I am around the Victoria/Vineyard/Rose way most of the time due to work....you'll know me...the pokey one but I'm smiling all the way to the Costco in Oxnard  :) 

PS do check out this thread since I know you're local to us SoCal drivers: http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/index.php?/topic/907-whos-down-here-in-socal/

Trying to get some of us drivers to meet and swap notes etc. See another fellow Maxer  :rockon:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Took delivery of my SEL on 11/23/12.  Have driven it twice from Virginia up to Northern Indiana (about 1250-1300 miles round trip), averaging ~38.4 MPG in the cold, wintry weather.  On the second trip back spotted a fellow C-Max on US-35 in West Virginia on 1/15/13 (we gave each other a "thumbs up").  Only one I've seen so far.

I should have an extra sticker on mine...

SMILE CMAX DRIVER - u have just been photographed! CU on the forum!

;) 

Neat idea, I think I'll rig my small Sony Bloggie on a tripod and have it ready to snap shots of passing CMax.  I've been seeing quite a few lately here in the south bay.  If I use my 7 inch HD monitor and place it somewhere/somehow in front of me I can see to point the camera in the right direction without too much distraction behind the wheel.  If nothing else it will be a fun fabrication project.

Neat idea, I think I'll rig my small Sony Bloggie on a tripod and have it ready to snap shots of passing CMax.  I've been seeing quite a few lately here in the south bay.  If I use my 7 inch HD monitor and place it somewhere/somehow in front of me I can see to point the camera in the right direction without too much distraction behind the wheel.  If nothing else it will be a fun fabrication project.

Dude, are you the son of MacGyver  ;)