Refund checks?

mtb9153

"C-Max Hybrid buyers will receive $550, while people who lease will get $325. The voluntary rebate is intended to reimburse drivers for the extra money they will spend on gas beyond what they had been led to expect.

The checks are being mailed in batches to 32,000 through mid-October."

Quote from NY Times article seen on CNN.com this morning

Wife just texted and said the check came today.

She also said there was a note in there saying 'Split this with your wife'

Did anybody else get this one? I'm going to have to CSI this when I get home.

Purchased Oct./2012

Last Name sarts with "M"

Live near Jackson, MI

lol

Nope, no note to split mine :p

We received our 550.00 refund check today mid morning via Fed Ex. Our location is Murray, KY..far western part of KY, 10 miles from the Tennessee line and 50 miles from the Missouri and Illinois borders

We are very pleased with our C-Max and would not hesitate to purchase another should something happen to this one. Would like to get better fuel mileage but over all the \vehicle has been very good. No problems to speak of, no more than with any new vehicle. Have followed up on all the recall and our dealer has been very good about getting us in and out. We will be heading to Florida for a cruise out of Tampa mid November and looking forward to seeing the fuel mileage on a long distant trip.

From what I have read, all the checks should be out no later than mid October.

Mine came today, 10/8/13, via FedEx.  I drove my C-Max home on 11/6/12 in North Carolina.  Last name begins with a "W".  I'm really enjoying my C-Max.

Finally mine came today via FedEx Mailpost..Left in mailbox.  NC, last name begins with an S.

Love the car and the check is just a bonus.

So close, but no check yet in Durham.  Maybe all the NC checks were sent from the top of Mt. Mitchell (elevation 6,683 ft.) and they are working their way downhill from there.

Ford got all the publicity for the "goodwill" rebate but so far no action.

Ford replied to an inquiry that I made that checks would be mailed end of September.  Now october 8, 2013 and no check in sight.

Not good customer service on Ford's part.

Bad, Bad, Bad

I know it's frustrating to wait, but people are getting checks........not me yet either........but I'm not worried. It's *found money* ! It'll be a bonus when it gets here, and very appreciated, I might add, even tho I love my C-MAX and I'm happy with the MPGs!!