Apple iPhone IOS 7.0

Edsel

Hey congrats on just getting it downloaded to your phone!   No joy here.....  :sad:

Download worked much faster and smoother by skipping wi-fi and going directly through iTunes on a wired computer.   

I didn't even need to re-pair my 4s.  So far everything is working the same.

Edited by fotomoto

Tested both 5s' today on IOS 7.0.1 and haven't had any issues.  As for Siri, I haven't had any issues with it and MFT.  I hold down the home button for a couple of seconds and wait for the tone through the Sync system. I state my request and it updates.  It doesn't display on the screen, yet it seems to always do what I need it to.

Well, that's not really using Siri ON MFT is it? You're just playing Siri's voice via bluetooth on your car. Or am I missing something? I'd like to have Siri actually operate the MFT system...but me thinks that's a pipe dream. 

BTW, where's Apex, NC? I'm in Asheville.

Tested both 5s' today on IOS 7.0.1 and haven't had any issues.  As for Siri, I haven't had any issues with it and MFT.  I hold down the home button for a couple of seconds and wait for the tone through the Sync system. I state my request and it updates.  It doesn't display on the screen, yet it seems to always do what I need it to.

7.01? No updates available on Apple, no indications in the new that there was a new update made to the IOS 7, what carrier do you have?

7.01? No updates available on Apple, no indications in the new that there was a new update made to the IOS 7, what carrier do you have?

7.01 was the update for the iPhone 5s.

http://mashable.com/2013/09/20/apple-fixing-multiple-ios-7-bugs-already/

Also, if anyone doesn't know, make sure you enable Notifications under the Bluetooth>Sync settings to get the MFT to read your incoming texts for you :)

7.01 was the update for the iPhone 5s.

http://mashable.com/2013/09/20/apple-fixing-multiple-ios-7-bugs-already/

Also, if anyone doesn't know, make sure you enable Notifications under the Bluetooth>Sync settings to get the MFT to read your incoming texts for you :)

Nice they are fixing the hacks for the 5S and 5C and ignoring that 2 of the 3 hacks also affect every other iphone that got updated with that upgrade. Glad I only updated the Ipad and left my phone on 6, the one that I have all my banking and financial apps

Edited by Wingrider01