Anyone receive a compensation check yet?

bro1999

Fedex delievered our $475.00 Compensation Check Today for our C-Max Hybrid!  So they are starting to send them out to Owners and if you have not recieved it yet then look for it anytime?  Our Gas Mileage varies due to Weather Conditions , Terrain and how we drive it, but we have Been averaging around 44 MPG!  I have gotten as Much as 58MPG over a 35 Mile trip and as low as 39 MPG in cold Damp weather on I-95.  We are Pleased with the Average we are getting!

That is Why I Say Ford Cares More for Satisfaction of its Customers and in most cases will go the extra Distance to try and Make it Right!  Other Auto Makers Try to Cover Up Problems and Deny their is even a Problem until they get Caught and have to Correct whatever it is!  Ford took it Upon Itself to have the EPA retest several of their Cars to Confirm their MPG Ratings are Correct or Not?

I haven't been on here much for the past few months and didn't know anything about the new ratings. What a surprise when I came home from work last night and I had a FedEx package from Ford!

My C-Max was built in September 2012 and I purchased it new in October 2012, so I doubt they're sending the checks in build-order.

Check received here, too. Dated Friday 7/18, received 7/22. Getting better mileage than ever! Battery issues are nowhere to be seen, but I did take a chunk out of a sidewall, turning into a plaza of all things!

Mentioned to my wife that I'd consider trading in her '12 Elantra on an Energi, given her shorter commute and inability to get anywhere close to the Elantra's revised EPA ratings...

She reminded me that function wasn't everything... she doesn't like the SUV-style body, and Fusions aren't being discounted as heavily, given their sales volume.

We remain a mixed household of updated EPA ratings.

Frank