Name one like and dislike with your C-Max?

armoredsaint

Turn off the autoplay feature in the settings menu for the media player.

But doesn't that stop it from auto-playing when I plug it in? I want it to do that - just on the right song (or even playlist). 

Anyhow since you've invalidated my dislike, I get to pick another: The left door handle creaks when I rest my left leg against it. 

Edited by Noah Harbinger

But doesn't that stop it from auto-playing when I plug it in? I want it to do that - just on the right song (or even playlist). 

Anyhow since you've invalidated my dislike, I get to pick another: The left door handle creaks when I rest my left leg against it. 

:hysterical:

• 11 months later...

Like: Forward visibility in heavy snow; like no car I've ever had... traction/road condition is finally the speed-limiting factor in snow storms.

Dislike: I wish my wife could get in easier, but I can't blame the car for her bad hip...

Have fun,

Frank

Like: The smooth way the car drives.

Dislike: The shifters lack of illumination of gear you are in.

I know homestead's dislike is ages old, but 'Gear' is clearly displayed and illuminated right under the speedometer instead of on the shifter console. Homage to the days when automatic gearshift levers were located on the steering column perhaps?

I know homestead's dislike is ages old, but 'Gear' is clearly displayed and illuminated right under the speedometer instead of on the shifter console. Homage to the days when automatic gearshift levers were located on the steering column perhaps?

Clearly displayed under the speedometer but obstructed by the steering wheel if its rotated.

Like: MAMMOTH MPG numbers. Hello summer :)

Dislike: Sidemirrors. Whoever designed these wind sails that stick out on the side with no aero enhancements should be fired.

Seriously, what were they thinking. Compared to my Volt's side mirrors, they are parachutes.

Interesting piece on side mirrors and affect on coefficient of drag and MPG numbers: http://www.metrompg.com/posts/mirrors.htm

Mostly removing the side mirrors netted this person a 2.3% gain in MPG. You think Ford could have used an extra 2.3% in MPG early last year? :lol2:

Edited by bro1999

I love the information displays on the dash and the sync.  I read a lot of complaints but mine is fine and for the most part have found what I want/need.

While the turning radius is too large for this size car that irritates only so often.  So my number one dislike is the lack of nooks and crannies to store my doodads in the cabin.  

+1 on the turning radius...  not sure why european and asian cars  get this,  but american cars  do not...bigger is not always better.

I'd love to be able to add engine gauges to the right hand side of the  speedo.  really  growing leaves.  how about an average speed on the trip guage...

while I miss the storage under the flying bridge on the prius...  the cup holders on the ford are nice as are the door pockets,  the center console is too deep,  but I like being able to keep ipod and usb plugged in and out the way..

Seriously, what were they thinking. Compared to my Volt's side mirrors, they are parachutes.

Interesting piece on side mirrors and affect on coefficient of drag and MPG numbers: http://www.metrompg.com/posts/mirrors.htm

Mostly removing the side mirrors netted this person a 2.3% gain in MPG. You think Ford could have used an extra 2.3% in MPG early last year? :lol2:

I could do with any MPG increase :)

I could do with any MPG increase :)

Yeah, you're really hurtin' in that department, aren't you, Jus? What did you say the other day about 71mpg on the way home from work?  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

J/K.....you're still the rock star for MPGs! You give us all something to aspire to.

Edited by Adair