Refund checks?

mtb9153

Three C-Maxs in my neighborhood and all checks accounted for.. My car is the oldest 1 year 11 days.. Newest is 3 months. Not sure how the checks are being distributed...BUT a signature is not required via FedEx..

No signature? That's not good. We've had stuff swiped from our porch before. 

I returned home from a two week trip to the mountains and my FedEx envelope was laying at my front door right under the water runoff from the roof. It was very wet. I opened it and put the check under an air-conditioning vent for a day. It was wrinkled but seemed ok. I deposited in my bank yesterday with no problems.  

Maybe it's alphabetical? What letter does anyone's last name, who received a check, start with?

It really seems like it's Geographic or Zip Code based - it looks like people on the West Coast, East Coast, Southeast and Southwest have received theirs.  Not seeing anyone in the Midwest saying they've gotten their's yet.  

You, I and Adair are all in Michigan, and none of us have seen our checks yet.  I have an Account with FedEx and they send me an email that a shipment is inbound to me as soon as the billing info hits their system.  As soon as I see an email from them, I'll post something.  Of course with our luck, since we're so close to Dearborn, Ford will probably just mail ours out, and not ship via FedEx.

It would help when everyone posts that they got their check, if they let us know where they're located.  Some people don't have their location specified under their avatar.

It really seems like it's Geographic or Zip Code based - it looks like people on the West Coast, East Coast, Southeast and Southwest have received theirs.  Not seeing anyone in the Midwest saying they've gotten their's yet.  

You, I and Adair are all in Michigan, and none of us have seen our checks yet.  I have an Account with FedEx and they send me an email that a shipment is inbound to me as soon as the billing info hits their system.  As soon as I see an email from them, I'll post something.  Of course with our luck, since we're so close to Dearborn, Ford will probably just mail ours out, and not ship via FedEx.

It would help when everyone posts that they got their check, if they let us know where they're located.  Some people don't have their location specified under their avatar.

JAZ and testdriver too.

No check yet in Durham NC.  C-Max purchased in December 2013 2012.   Last name of owner starts with "M".

Edited by DaveofDurham

No check In Hickory, NC, Bought January 2013.

FedEx just sent me an email saying FORD MOTOR COMPANY has shipped a package via FedEx 2 Day from Farmington Hills MI.  Package was picked up today, scheduled for delivery Thursday by 8pm.

Well cool!! Maybe they will start hitting their Home State now  :airquote:

This check distribution is a bit odd. There seems to be no real rhyme or reason. We have no check, bought our CMax in January of this year, live in Philadelphia, last name begins with "J". I wonder if there is a place to check with Ford to make sure that a letter was not lost somewhere along the line...

I'm going to be up in the Novi / Farmington Hills area today, then Troy tomorrow ... I wish Ford would have just told me where the check was and I would have stopped to pick it up.  I could have saved them the FedEx shipping for at least 1 check!  AND, I could have shown them it was possible to get close to the original tagged 47MPG in the process!!

I'm going to be up in the Novi / Farmington Hills area today, then Troy tomorrow ... I wish Ford would have just told me where the check was and I would have stopped to pick it up.  I could have saved them the FedEx shipping for at least 1 check!  AND, I could have shown them it was possible to get close to the original tagged 47MPG in the process!!

If you did that, they might not have given you your check!!! ;)

Edited by mikekoz

Just got ours yesterday. Bought the car around 20 October 2012 in the Indianapolis area. We've been getting in the general area of the original claimed mileage (47mpg) since the weather warmed up, so this is like free money. That is always a good thing.