Refund checks?

mtb9153

Based on the suggestion of another user, I signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager to track all shipments to me from FedEx.  As of today (10/9), I still haven't received any email confirmation that a package addressed to me has been shipped.  I live in RI, have a 2013 C-Max purchased in 1/13, and have a last name starting with M.  Hopefully it doesn't get delivered to a wrong address or something!  Glad to hear that everyone else seems to be getting their checks though

Got mine Monday 10/7/13. NC, last name starts with H. Cashed today! Will be using it for the family's annual trek to Myrtle Beach for Thanksgiving. Thanks Ford!!

Got mine today, delivered by FedEx, for $550.  I've been getting 47mpg in city driving here in Pinehurst since the software upgrade, so it is all gravy to me.  Thank you, Ford.

Gary

It's a NC trifecta today and I'm not talking about bbq, brunswick stew and fried chicken! 

My wife got her check this morning - delivered by FedEx.  Durham NC.  Last name starts with M.  C-Max purchased in December 2012.

We love our C-Max!  46mpg over 5000+ miles since the 13B07 update including a 1,200 mile trip to VA, WV and OH, a 600 mile trip to Pawleys Island SC, and a 600 mile trip to Asheville (highlighted by my breakfast with MtnMarty) and Hendersonville NC this past weekend.

Based on the suggestion of another user, I signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager to track all shipments to me from FedEx.  As of today (10/9), I still haven't received any email confirmation that a package addressed to me has been shipped.  I live in RI, have a 2013 C-Max purchased in 1/13, and have a last name starting with M.  Hopefully it doesn't get delivered to a wrong address or something!  Glad to hear that everyone else seems to be getting their checks though

I just found out the package got delivered today via FedEx!!! It went to an old address!

There must have been a big mailing on Monday because mine was waiting for me when I got home today. And remember, we are a fraction of the C-MAX owners.

Bought 11.24.12, last name begins w/ R

Thank you, Ford, for the check, but more importantly for making such a great car, and continuing to work to improve it.

***disclaimer*** I don't work for Ford, but you can't live in Michigan w/o knowing at least a few Ford employees :)

Edited by Adair

GOT MINE TODAY!!! Bought it Memorial day weekend, live in VA, last name begins with B. Lifetime avg 48.4 now. Hitting 50+ around town a lot now. Got a 62 plus over 12 mile trip last week. Think I'll put mine towards my next car fund. Buying for me this time since my better half uses the Max. Thinking arother CMax, Honda Civic or VW Golf TDI.

Edited by METROMAN

Just got my check this past week.  Also got 58 MPG on my ride home from work today - 21 miles of freeway driving with congestion.  I'm averaging about 47.6 MPG this spring, summer and early fall - much better since the upgrade.  MFT is working great.  Car handles great, very comfortable.  Felt like I got a good price when I bought it and now Ford sends me $550.  

The C-Max has turned out to be everything I expected - I have no complaints. Rented a Prius a few months back.  Nicely engineered car that gets great mileage but not near the ride and power I get with my C-Max.  I'm very happy with my choice to go with Ford.

I was messing around on my drive into work today.  I've been applying P&G to get the good mileage.  This morning I decided to see if I could get the car into Negative Split Mode for an extended period.  I used the Empower Display and made sure I stayed above the threshold so that the ICE ran constantly and the battery charged to full.  The car then kicked into Negative Split Mode and I was getting 40 plus MPG in the instant MPG readout.  When I hit traffic that caused me to slow down EV kicked in.  I ended up getting 47.8 MPG on my drive to work.

I am curious what I'll see as it gets colder.  According to the specs on the upgrade some changes were made to improve mileage in the cold. Curious as to what those were.