Battery dead

At the risk of feeding trolls:

1) There is no simple verification test to determine whether the global open feature on windows is being triggered accidentally. One could pull the battery from the keys so the feature could not possibly be triggered by the key, but then it would take several months before one could get only inconclusive results suggestive of accidental triggering. 

1.A) Even if the global open feature is triggered accidentally by me and by the other people who have had it happen with the C-Maxs and other Ford cars, it would still be a problem for Ford to fix by redesigning the key to prevent accidental triggering, or at minimum by disabling the global open feature

1.B) Absolutely no verification test of any kind is possible when the car is totally dead at the dealer, with a certified Hybrid mechanic and Ford engineers in Michigan unable to figure out why the car is dead

2) Changing service departments is sometimes a good idea and I have recommended doing so to others on this thread who have described bad service departments. Up thread I explain why I did it last spring, and found an excellent service department at Airport Marina Ford in Los Angeles. There is nothing I have written since that suggests the new service department has done anything wrong. To the contrary, they have been very smart about diagnosing problems and working with Ford engineers. What is my basis for evaluating them? Well, there is the repair history I have detailed in many posts plus the fact that auto repair was my family's business for two generations (not what I do but I grew up working in the shop, learned the general process of mechanical diagnostics there and elsewhere, and also learned how to evaluate business conduct).

2.A) Ford engineers have been working on the window opening troubles with my C-Max and other C-Maxs this past year and also with other Ford models for at least 10 years, and the engineers have been working on the 12 volt battery problems, too. After almost one full year they have not found definitive solutions for the C-Max.

3) Yes, I am a very stubborn person. I stubbornly researched and studied the problem myself, and stubbornly asked the excellent service adviser questions about every diagnostic and repair step and also asked him to convey a few questions to the Ford engineers. I also stubbornly wanted Ford to find fixes so I could keep the C-Max, which I like in every other respect. 

3.A) I am also rather stubborn when it comes to products and warranties being as advertised. Although I have put in far too many hours researching C-Max problems I have never wavered in my stubborn insistence that it is Ford's responsibility to diagnose and fix these problems. 

3.B) One thing no one should do accidentally is void their own warranty by monkeying around too much with battery chargers and jumpers - use Ford's roadside service because it creates a documentary record and protects you from Ford claiming you did something that voids the warranty.

Cheers!

Edited by salman

At the risk of feeding trolls:  You're the one acting like a TROLL!

1) There is no simple verification test to determine whether the global open feature on windows is being triggered accidentally. One could pull the battery from the keys so the feature could not possibly be triggered by the key, but then it would take several months before one could get only inconclusive results suggestive of accidental triggering. 

Yet you expect the dealer to find and fix this little mystery in 1 day.  You're the worst kind of owner.

You're so stubborn you won't even listen long enough to try a simple test to verify if it's accidental. You're afraid of the answer.

1.A) Even if the global open feature is triggered accidentally by me and by the other people who have had it happen with the C-Maxs and other Ford cars, it would still be a problem for Ford to fix by redesigning the key to prevent accidental triggering, or at minimum by disabling the global open feature.... You are in...Total Denial!

1.B) Absolutely no verification test of any kind is possible when the car is totally dead at the dealer, with a certified Hybrid mechanic and Ford engineers in Michigan unable to figure out why the car is dead.

If the cars 12V battery is dieing, there's a Parasitic Load Test that will find the problem...It's used on all automobiles.

Mine was caused by my USB thumb drive. The USB thumb drive was being pinged all the time and kept the APIM module awake.

2) Changing service departments is sometimes a good idea and I have recommended doing so to others on this thread who have described bad service departments. Up thread I explain why I did it last spring, and found an excellent service department at Airport Marina Ford in Los Angeles. There is nothing I have written since that suggests the new service department has done anything wrong. To the contrary, they have been very smart about diagnosing problems and working with Ford engineers. What is my basis for evaluating them? Well, there is the repair history I have detailed in many posts plus the fact that auto repair was my family's business for two generations (not what I do but I grew up working in the shop, learned the general process of mechanical diagnostics there and elsewhere, and also learned how to evaluate business conduct). Good for you!

2.A) Ford engineers have been working on the window opening troubles with my C-Max and other C-Maxs this past year and also with other Ford models for at least 10 years, and the engineers have been working on the 12 volt battery problems, too. After almost one full year they have not found definitive solutions for the C-Max.

Delusional

3) Yes, I am a very stubborn person. I stubbornly researched and studied the problem myself, and stubbornly asked the excellent service adviser questions about every diagnostic and repair step and also asked him to convey a few questions to the Ford engineers. I also stubbornly wanted Ford to find fixes so I could keep the C-Max, which I like in every other respect.  Stubborn is only the tip of the iceberg!

3.A) I am also rather stubborn when it comes to products and warranties being as advertised. Although I have put in far too many hours researching C-Max problems I have never wavered in my stubborn insistence that it is Ford's responsibility to diagnose and fix these problems. See above answer ;)

3.B) One thing no one should do accidentally is void their own warranty by monkeying around too much with battery chargers and jumpers - use Ford's roadside service because it creates a documentary record and protects you from Ford claiming you did something that voids the warranty.

You're not gonna void the warranty by monitoring your 12V system or charging your battery. More delusional mentality and urban myths.

Cheers!

Cheerio Old Chap!

Edited by drdiesel1

It is a shame that nobody else is allowed an opinion on this blog other than drdiesel1 - he claims to be an expert. He is way too hostile to do anyone any good.  He obviously has too much time on his hands and has nothing better to do than berate people who have a difference of opinion.  He also must have money to throw away on a car that doesn't work correctly and to constantly tinker with it.  By the way, his is a plug-in, not sure what yours is, mine is a hybrid, he has NO idea what we are going through!

At the risk of feeding trolls:

Bam48

I think the final clue needed was when the good Doctor said that I expected the dealer "to find and fix this little mystery in 1day." Anyone actually reading any of my recent posts would know that I've been having the windows opening problem for almost year and have brought the car to two dealers a total of 5 times about the windows and also more than 4 times for 12 volt problems over that same stretch of time (and posted details about it here 150 times).

My take away from that is that Dr. D does not pay much attention to the case history under his nose.

Likewise he also completely ignored the history of events leading to the car's current condition of rigor mortis: It is not a bad battery that needs explanation from a parasitic load test, but happened when the mechanic followed the Ford engineer's instruction to disconnect the Body Control Module. The battery was fully charged. The mechanic double checked that. Also checked for blown fuses/breakers. And then tried a new BCM. Still dead and not coming back for Halloween. Neither the mechanic nor Ford engineers in Michigan HQ know why their work on the BCM caused the problem or where that new problem - resulting in total rigor mortis - is located. The problem is likely not in the BCM itself since it is now a new BCM.

Meanwhile, I'll keep folks here posted on my progress:

Have not heard back again from the service department, which probably means they have not yet figured out why the car is dead. The service manager would have called to let me know if they had it alive again.

Started the process of demanding a buy back by calling Ford Customer Care. They were helpful, assigned a case number, said they would start an investigation and notify me in 10 days if they think a buy back is not warranted and within 15 days have paperwork to me for a buy back if it is warranted.

Also began drafting a letter to Ford HQ's Customer Relations Center which I will mail tomorrow, certified, receipt requested, and I will include copies of my full service history plus e-mail communications I had with the original dealership and with Ford Customer Care back in January.

The letter is required by California law and is necessary if I need to invoke the law's legal rights down the road. Sending the letter with documentation also shows Ford that I have my ducks in a row. I think the service record available to Ford speaks for itself, but one must expect big companies (and small companies) to latch onto a way to deny responsibility if it is handed to them on a platter - for example, a failure to meet the criteria of the law, a lack of records from the complainant, or evidence of tinkering with the car that could be used to void warranty & legal responsibility.

At the risk of feeding trolls:  You're the one acting like a TROLL!

Yet you expect the dealer to find and fix this little mystery in 1 day.  You're the worst kind of owner.

You're so stubborn you won't even listen long enough to try a simple test to verify if it's accidental. You're afraid of the answer.

1.A) Even if the global open feature is triggered accidentally by me and by the other people who have had it happen with the C-Maxs and other Ford cars, it would still be a problem for Ford to fix by redesigning the key to prevent accidental triggering, or at minimum by disabling the global open feature.... You are in...Total Denial!

1.B) Absolutely no verification test of any kind is possible when the car is totally dead at the dealer, with a certified Hybrid mechanic and Ford engineers in Michigan unable to figure out why the car is dead.

If the cars 12V battery is dieing, there's a Parasitic Load Test that will find the problem...It's used on all automobiles.

Mine was caused by my USB thumb drive. The USB thumb drive was being pinged all the time and kept the APIM module awake.

2) Changing service departments is sometimes a good idea and I have recommended doing so to others on this thread who have described bad service departments. Up thread I explain why I did it last spring, and found an excellent service department at Airport Marina Ford in Los Angeles. There is nothing I have written since that suggests the new service department has done anything wrong. To the contrary, they have been very smart about diagnosing problems and working with Ford engineers. What is my basis for evaluating them? Well, there is the repair history I have detailed in many posts plus the fact that auto repair was my family's business for two generations (not what I do but I grew up working in the shop, learned the general process of mechanical diagnostics there and elsewhere, and also learned how to evaluate business conduct). Good for you!

Delusional

3) Yes, I am a very stubborn person. I stubbornly researched and studied the problem myself, and stubbornly asked the excellent service adviser questions about every diagnostic and repair step and also asked him to convey a few questions to the Ford engineers. I also stubbornly wanted Ford to find fixes so I could keep the C-Max, which I like in every other respect.  Stubborn is only the tip of the iceberg!

3.A) I am also rather stubborn when it comes to products and warranties being as advertised. Although I have put in far too many hours researching C-Max problems I have never wavered in my stubborn insistence that it is Ford's responsibility to diagnose and fix these problems. See above answer ;)

You're not gonna void the warranty by monitoring your 12V system or charging your battery. More delusional mentality and urban myths.

Cheers!

Cheerio Old Chap!

OK DrDiesel - time to back up mate....if you do not have any constructive comment to the issue at hand, please refrain from posting. Right now, you are just a "t" away from receiving a warning point for personal attacks in Post #1002 from me.

Be constructive - these owners are real, and have real issues. Not everyone is going to have a perfect car and unfortunately, the complexity of these new cars means theres a greater chance of lemoning than others.

I have personally mentioned the dead battery as a major, major issues in all the Ford Motor Company surveys/group meetings and theres been more than a few that I have attended and Ford is more than aware of it - resulting in some TSB updates. Some TSB worked and some didn't so there is something evil still around.

Be THANKFUL yours is not in this group. I am. Abliet mine is in pieces at the moment.

I will be monitoring this thread and all your posts from now onwards. Stay on the right side of the road and do not speed, K ;)

PS Everyone, there is an IGNORE function on this forum, feel free to use it. If you don't know how to, PM me. Lets focus on the issue at hand.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Yeah! I guess it's best to just :sing_rain: and ignore the logical way to approach the problem ;)  

Don't do anything to help yourself or the dealers service dept. to help eliminate other possibilities  :drop:

Don't worry, I won't try to help him or anyone else that's not open to it, anymore.  Thanks :spend:

I didn't come into this thread to argue... I tried to bring some logical information to a problem, I've handled

many times before. I guess if you don't like my way of trying to get a message across or trying to get someone to think,

just put me on your ignore list and we can all just be happy little lemmings and post about flowers and sunshine.  Oh boy!

Edited by drdiesel1

Yeah! I guess it's best to just :sing_rain: and ignore the logical way to approach the problem ;)  

Don't do anything to help yourself or the dealers service dept. to help eliminate other possibilities  :drop:

Don't worry, I won't try to help him or anyone else that's not open to it, anymore.  Thanks :spend:

I didn't come into this thread to argue... I tried to bring some logical information to a problem, I've handled

many times before. I guess if you don't like my way of trying to get a message across or trying to get someone to think,

just put me on your ignore list and we can all just be happy little lemmings and post about flowers and sunshine.  Oh boy!

DrDiesel....that the problem there, you see the others as lemmings and you treat them as such - thats no way to communicate. You may have the greatest knowledge in the world but if you can't communicate without hurling insults at them - it means diddly squat as NO ONE is going to listen to you.

You and I were good when I was asking questions about the Energi on another thread but here, you kinda lose with lil patience or understanding...not sure why.

I know deep down you want to help and changing you tone and attitude would go long way to becoming an effective communicator to pass what you learnt on. K.

Also, this thread is about Dead Battery, so for the folks caught up in this, i apologize for the forum...lets go back to trying to resolve these issues.

DrDiesel - feel free to PM to discuss this further if you like. I am always open unless I get PO. Hey, I'm human too...

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

OK DrDiesel - time to back up mate....if you do not have any constructive comment to the issue at hand, please refrain from posting. Right now, you are just a "t" away from receiving a warning point for personal attacks in Post #1002 from me.

Be constructive - these owners are real, and have real issues. Not everyone is going to have a perfect car and unfortunately, the complexity of these new cars means theres a greater chance of lemoning than others.

I have personally mentioned the dead battery as a major, major issues in all the Ford Motor Company surveys/group meetings and theres been more than a few that I have attended and Ford is more than aware of it - resulting in some TSB updates. Some TSB worked and some didn't so there is something evil still around.

Be THANKFUL yours is not in this group. I am. Abliet mine is in pieces at the moment.

I will be monitoring this thread and all your posts from now onwards. Stay on the right side of the road and do not speed, K ;)

PS Everyone, there is an IGNORE function on this forum, feel free to use it. If you don't know how to, PM me. Lets focus on the issue at hand.

3 or 4 years ago we had an individual banned from the Edge/MKX forum, he came back under a new name

BANNED again for physical threats (meet me at the corner of... and I'll...) the 3rd time he was a LOT quieter when the sponsor he was bashing mentioned legal action

he finally quit visiting.

I used the "Manage Ignore Prefs" option under my user ID a couple of weeks ago.

Only one problem, when someone uses the "Quote" option I still get to read the offending posts.

Is there any way to block these?

wab

Edited by wab

If not for the 12 volt battery problems that periodically renders C-Max cars inoperable, then I think it would be just groovy to have all kinds of electronic accessories that rank in the top 10 of unreliability lists so that the accessories can't be used and the car has to spend a lot of time in the shop.

Somehow other cars start reliably and have power windows that don't roll themselves open randomly and inexplicably and have other electronic accessories that tend to work without trouble. Even some cars made in Korea, let alone cars made in Japan and other countries.

My thinking on this is to keep it simple, as the saying goes.

My C-Max is at the dealer again about the windows (see that thread elsewhere in the forum) and the car went dead when the mechanic disconnected and reconnected the Body Control Module. I am thinking it is time for a buy back after almost a year of bringing my C-MAX back to the dealer at least 4 times for 12 volt battery issues and at least 5 times for windows opening themselves and once for broken seat belt sensor and once for a missing rear hatch bumper and another time for the headliner recall & the August fuel economy update.

Waiting to talk to the service manager. if the car is not ready to go then I will start writing to Ford demanding a buy back, and start shopping for a Prius or a Matrix or maybe a Hyundai Elantra GT. Might start buy back demands even if the C-Max is ready to drive off now. It is just too troublesome and unreliable.

And now for something completely different.

"Even some cars made in Korea, let alone cars made in Japan"

Any of you kids remember the first Honda car that came to the US?

450CC's of air cooled motorcycle power! wow

We called all of the first cars from Japan "one way cars" you always saw them going OUT of town never coming to town.

The big 3 weren't worried AT ALL about Japanese cars :lol:

For the past 30+ years it's been the Koreans turn, you can bet the big 3 and the Japanese  :worship: WERE worried!

AND NOW it's China and India's turn... Anyone think the Big 3, Japan and Korea are worried?

and I just talked to the service manager, an excellent, smart, and honest guy.

they installed the new Body Control Module (BCM) and the car is still dead.

preparing a letter to send Ford by certified mail and also by fax & e-mail if i can find appropriate fax # and e-mail address.

Wouldn't it be great if your car was the car that Ford has been looking for. WOW :thumbsup:

DrDiesel....that the problem there, you see the others as lemmings and you treat them as such - thats no way to communicate. You may have the greatest knowledge in the world but if you can't communicate without hurling insults at them - it means diddly squat as NO ONE is going to listen to you.

You and I were good when I was asking questions about the Energi on another thread but here, you kinda lose with lil patience or understanding...not sure why.

I know deep down you want to help and changing you tone and attitude would go long way to becoming an effective communicator to pass what you learnt on. K.

Also, this thread is about Dead Battery, so for the folks caught up in this, i apologize for the forum...lets go back to trying to resolve these issues.

DrDiesel - feel free to PM to discuss this further if you like. I am always open unless I get PO. Hey, I'm human too...

No, I don't see them as lemmings. It' if they refuse to listen to common sense and try a simple test, I just don't get it.

To be so stubborn about a problem and ignore an otherwise simple way to eliminate an unknown is just cutting off your 

nose to spite your face......  I don't understand. Isn't that why they post here. To try an resolve problems. It seems some just want to hate online and ignore any advice. I don't know it all, but I sure know common sense.

Thanks, Jus! I'm not trying to be a problem, but it's happening anyways.

Edited by drdiesel1

On the 4th dead battery event, the dealer replaced a wiring harness (cost of part to Ford was $900) although the technician could not find any definitive problem with the old harness.  He thought replacing the harness was "theoretical", whatever that means--but it is Ford's last attempt to remedy the problem.  The engineer, who authorized this repair, seemed to think that it would be a solution since it worked for a C-Max owner in New York.

Anyway, it's been a couple of weeks with no problems.  I do a voltage check before and after driving, along with recording distances driven and time intervals between driving the vehicle.  My very inexpensive (perhaps not very good) digital voltage gauge generally reads 12.0-12.1 volts before driving and 12.3-12.4 volts after driving.  The amount of time between driving the car seems to make no difference.  The readings seem a bit low, but when I put a charger on the battery, the charger indicated a 75% charge.  Perhaps my digital 12v. gauge isn't effective or the charger reading is not right.

If there is someone else in the forum who has had the wiring harness replaced, I would appreciate knowing their results.  Wouldn't it be great if Ford actually found a solution, even if it cannot be explained.

Jerry

Sorry, but I had the audio wiring harness replaced and still had the battery die again after a while.

Has there been any documentation that most of these issues (dead battery), and I know not all, are occurring with the SE and not the SEL?

I believe the only data we have is from the poll and it shows most problems occurred in the SE and most for cars built prior to April 2013.  Poll: http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/1294-for-those-who-have-had-12v-battery-problems/?mode=show

post-629-0-66410500-1383313908_thumb.jpg

Sorry, but I had the audio wiring harness replaced and still had the battery die again after a while.

Flatbat

I think you and Jchadpete are talking about different wiring harnesses. You mention the audio harness. Jchaddpete is refering to the main engine wiring harness. That is what I had changed back in May (I think it was May). I posted a separate thread about water in electrical connectors and details can be found there. You can ID the proper harness by the elecrtrical connector numbers on it (i.e., look up the part numbers) and also by the part cost of about $900).

I had not had a dead battery reoccurrance after the wiring harness was changed (now the car is dead for other reasons probably unrelated because while the car was dead the battery was fully charged and the dealer's attempt to jump the car did not start it).

But I do think others have reported dead 12 volt problems for which mechanics found no water in connectors and, I think, some reoccurrances in cases in which the main harness was changed. It would take combing through the posts on these threads to find the information.

Flatbat

I think you and Jchadpete are talking about different wiring harnesses. You mention the audio harness. Jchaddpete is refering to the main engine wiring harness. That is what I had changed back in May (I think it was May). I posted a separate thread about water in electrical connectors and details can be found there. You can ID the proper harness by the elecrtrical connector numbers on it (i.e., look up the part numbers) and also by the part cost of about $900).

I had not had a dead battery reoccurrance after the wiring harness was changed (now the car is dead for other reasons probably unrelated because while the car was dead the battery was fully charged and the dealer's attempt to jump the car did not start it).

But I do think others have reported dead 12 volt problems for which mechanics found no water in connectors and, I think, some reoccurrances in cases in which the main harness was changed. It would take combing through the posts on these threads to find the information.

sorry about the confusion.  I've been off the board for a while and didn't have time to go through all the posts i missed.

Hope Ford gives you no trouble with the buyback.

So it looks like Ford has found another fix for the SE's

Found this TSB posted by Bill-N........ Thanks, Bill.

FORD:

2013 C-MAX

This article supersedes TSB 13-04-13 to update the Part List/Service procedure and vehicle build date.

ISSUE:

Some 2013 C-MAX vehicles equipped with a 4.2 inch display radio only and built on or before 6/21/2013, may exhibit a 12-volt battery that is unable to maintain a charge or becomes discharged.

ACTION:

Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.

SERVICE PROCEDURE

Reboot the scan tool.

Install a battery charger.

Reprogram the front control/display interface module (FCDIM) to the latest calibration using IDS release 85.05 or 86.01 and higher. This new calibration is not included in the VCM 2012.9 DVD. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraft.com.

Be aware that electrical accessories may operate during programming and should be considered a characteristic.

Reset FCDIM display time and date, refer to the Owners Manual, Audio System section.

WARRANTY STATUS:

Eligible Under Provisions Of New Vehicle Limited Warranty Coverage

IMPORTANT: Warranty/ESP coverage limits/policies/prior approvals are not altered by a TSB. Warranty/ESP coverage limits are determined by the identified causal part and verified using the OASIS part coverage tool

This might be related too.

Nov 08 2013 4307 -2013 C-Max, 2013-2014 Escape, Focus - Body Control Module Ground, DTC U3008:13

Some 2013 C-Max, 2013-2014 Escape and Focus vehicles may exhibit DTC U3008:13 in Body Control Module (BCM). If DTC is present, a BCM ground issue exists and must be given priority over other DTCs or symptoms. A poor ground can cause low voltage to BCM, which could cause erratic, intermittent operation of several electrical components. Check ground circuits G107 and G301 on Focus and C-Max, G103 and G200 on Escape. To verify integrity of these ground circuits, use a suitable bulb to place load on circuits and measure voltage drop. With load present, manipulate wiring harness to check for intermittent fault. Repair any circuit that drops greater than 0.3 volts and re-test. Check pin fit in all BCM connectors with a flex probe. BCM replacement will result in repeat repair if ground issue is left unresolved.

Just had my first no start, no electric.  Tow truck on way.  Dealer will do diagnostics tomorrow.

Since I find Microsoft something to avoid, I wonder if the problem is because of SYNC(SE) vs MFT(SEL)

So I got some updated calibration software and a new battery. 

Getting towed was frustrating.  Needed a regular tow truck, not a flat bed because car was stuck in park and front wheels could not be accessed and I didn't want them to drag the car out of the driveway, which the dealer also thought wasn't a good idea.  First two trucks were flat beds.  Next day regular tow truck came and put wheels under my front wheels.

Update: According to the bill, the battery would not hold a charge - so maybe it Was just a dead battery and not some illusive problem.  The past couple times I used the car I did notice the motor would start charging right away.  I figured it was because of the cold, but maybe it was a bad battery.   I am not sure if the Lithium Ion battery was also discharged or the car doesn't use that battery to start if the lead acid battery is dead.

They reprogrammed the FCDIM - whatever that is.  I did notice myview was changed to something not useful.

Edited by obob

So I got some updated calibration software and a new battery.

Getting towed was frustrating.  Needed a regular tow truck, not a flat bed because car was stuck in park and front wheels could not be accessed and I didn't want them to drag the car out of the driveway, which the dealer also thought wasn't a good idea.  First two trucks were flat beds.  Next day regular tow truck came and put wheels under my front wheels.

Tow drivers aren't the brightest bunch.

They could have used a jumper pack and drove it out to the street.  OMG! How incompetent can you get :drop:

Edited by drdiesel1

Tow drivers aren't the brightest bunch.

They could have used a jumper pack and drove it out to the street.  OMG! How incompetent can you get :drop:

The screw up was the second company arriving with a flat bed which do not have the wheels to put under my front tires after the special request.  Not sure where the problems started but the Ford lady looked at the request and it was there.

They offered to jump it but the dealer needed the car to arrive in the dead state to do diagnostics.

My father used to own a garage and he had a 5 ton tow truck.  I have driven it and it isn't the easiest thing with respect too not hitting stuff.  I kind of have respect for truck drivers, especially when they back up and need to judge.  I was concerned that the guy would be too rough with my new car but he wasn't, though I was right there watching him.

Edited by obob

The screw up was the second company arriving with a flat bed which do not have the wheels to put under my front tires.

They offered to jump it but the dealer needed the car to arrive in the dead state to do diagnostics.

So the dealer can jump it......... :lol:  They need to have power to run a scan tool on it.

Some dealer employee's are just frickin geniuses.

Edited by drdiesel1